dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, ABK said:

I received another checklist, saying I need to submit W-2 form. My husband already submitted it and it even showed accepted. He called NVC and rep just asked him to reupload it as additional doc. Rep also said it may take another 3 weeks. So frustrating! 😭

Don't worry it won't take 3weeks.Just reupload it asap.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Abies you Don get cc email ?

Not yet oh..

Mailed out our aos/iv package to the nvc yesterday and hopefully they receive it by 10-10:30am today EST time.

What stage are you now?

Edited by Abies

23 minutes ago, Abies said:

Not yet oh..

Mailed out our aos/iv package to the nvc yesterday and hopefully they receive it by 10-10:30am today EST time.

What stage are you now?

yesterday?,we mail out our aos and iv first week of March,we paid the iv fee June 1st but the aos was paid March my wife called them 2weeks back they said we will get cc this week or next week,my 1-130 petition was approved Feb so hopefully this month will have my appointment letter .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Kashika said:

@Abies@Rameda@Saaniya You’ll have been extremely helpful... I’ve been following your timeline for a while... I completed 8 weeks on 5th July... and have been told thrice that they shall escalate my case.. Today when I called the second time, a very sweet and proactive representative told me that she doesn’t see anywhere that my case is escalated and took my details and email address and told me that she has made sure that it has been escalated. It’s been 8weeks 6 days... Getting restless.. 

U are most welcome.. you should have it by the end of the week for sure and do update ur timeline so that we can help  . All the best

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

U are most welcome.. you should have it by the end of the week for sure and do update ur timeline so that we can help  . All the best

hi saaniya I saw your message I haven't received the email but i was told that they will send it yesterday so hopefully today I will get it by Gods grace, I checked your timeline I saw your date for Nvc received your documents is close to mine.have you received yours yet?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:

yesterday?,we mail out our aos and iv first week of March,we paid the iv fee June 1st but the aos was paid March my wife called them 2weeks back they said we will get cc this week or next week,my 1-130 petition was approved Feb so hopefully this month will have my appointment letter .

Ok Good.

Seems NVC hasn't started scheduling interview for August(Lagos).

They usually schedule interview for Nigerians middle of the month.

Most likely you will get an August date

Edited by Abies

Timeline
9 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

when i got case number and when i sent the doc on 4 July the same update on website is that normal ? 

Untitled-1.jpg

What was showing when you sent out your package to nvc?

9 hours ago, Ariethesiren said:

We've been waiting since june 15th for the i-130 to be sent to the NVC from TSC still not there yet. :C 

When I called the NVC for the 3rd time yesterday the woman told me that they send the approved petitions in a bundle so there will be 100's sent together in the post.

Let's hope they pull their finger out as I want to get home before Thanksgiving! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.