dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, SLG said:

Well I received my email confirming my interview date in London.   14th August 2018, nervous and excited at the same time.  Missing my hubby 😍

Congratulations! when was your cc?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Seems to be very weird...Since we got our interview date in Ukraine August 28. And there are so many slots free before our date

Seems no Sept date available yet

On 7/11/2018 at 2:17 AM, KAMN said:

Any recent interviews scheduled for Islamabad, Pakistan? I called this morning and they said still scheduling for August but no update on mine yet. My case closed is June 26. Looking at the pass schedules, islamabad schedules roughly after 2 weeks of CC. 

Hi,can you please share ISL embassy contact number? If possible.Thankyou 

21 hours ago, artml said:

Got a “preliminary” August 21 interview date over the phone from a NVC rep. He told me to wait for the confirmation email that should be generated within a day. 

Someone here had the same situation IIRC and the preliminary date remained the same. So hopefully I will wake up to an email tomorrow. 

hi, Did you specifically asked them if they have that preliminary day for you or they just said it? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, Eve & Sisco said:

Hello everyone,

I am due to travel to my interview in Guatemala in less than a month and I feel that I may be missing documents that are essential for my interview. My lawyer put a packet together for us (my husband and I) but some of the forms were either missing pages or not there at all. I tried speaking to her, but like many have said on here before it seems lawyers aren't all that reliable and ours has been no different. So far this is what I have:

Passport + copy of the first page with picture

3 passport size photos

Affidavit of support + 2 copies (No co-sponsor)

I-601A approval notice (2 copies)

DS-260 confirmation page (2 copies)

Tax returns for the last 3 years

Husband's pay stubs

My pay stubs - I have a workers permit through DACA

Current and previous worker's permit cards

Marriage certificate (+2 copies)

Birth certificate & translations (+2 copies)

Police records

Court records

Cargo Express registration page

I also have a few bills that list us both such as the mortgage bill and about 20 photos together and with family.

Am I missing something? Maybe am just being paranoid but I feel as though I will miss something that they will ask for. Please help

I think you also need proof of your ongoing relationship and proof of US petitioner's domicile. Here is a document from the consulate/embassy in Guatemala with a checklist of what is required. https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/GTM_Guatemala-City.pdf

All consulates/embassies that issue immigrant visas should have these pages. I found this very helpful. You can find them here. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/list-of-posts.html

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 minutes ago, lindinhos96 said:

I think you also need proof of your ongoing relationship and proof of US petitioner's domicile. Here is a document from the consulate/embassy in Guatemala with a checklist of what is required. https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/GTM_Guatemala-City.pdf

All consulates/embassies that issue immigrant visas should have these pages. I found this very helpful. You can find them here. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/list-of-posts.html

Good luck!

I missed the part at the bottom where you mentioned proof of ongoing relationship. If the bills are for a house in the US then those will probably serve as proof of domicile too. :-)

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, gintar89 said:

hi, Did you specifically asked them if they have that preliminary day for you or they just said it? 

They just said it. The rep was, like, I see the date in the system but it’s not yet confirmed and the email has not been generated yet. He advised me to wait for the email or call back on Wednesday. 

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello dear forum readers my wife submitted the AOS NVC requested after she made the AOS payment and now they're requesting for the IV payment which we have already paid for and it's more than 3 working business day already and am kind of scared if she did the wrong thing by submitting the AOS documents to NVC before making the IV payment last week thursday,i need more light on this please she filed the case September 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.