Nash Kumasi

Reaffirmed Case returned to USCIS

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Nash Kumasi said:

OMG , VJ members my reaffirmed case been returned back to USCIS again by NVC for further review which will take 60 days again .

How you know they returned back to USCIS?

3 hours ago, Cambo2017 said:

How you know they returned back to USCIS?

Because I am expecting my interview date to be schedule after 30 days which we are told to be expected by NVC e-mail received from our lawyer.

30 days and two Weeks past ,so both my wife and I called NVC to verify about our case two time's but they refused to let us know the truth our case been returned back again to USCIS by them for further review , they only keep telling us they didn't yet receive our case yet from the USCIS.

So we called USCIS on that issue and they told my wife all what happened because already USCIS wrote on our reaffirmation case status we should contact NVC for further information on our case directly. 

Edited by Nash Kumasi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nash Kumasi said:

Because I am expecting my interview date to be schedule after 30 days which we are told to be expected by NVC e-mail received from our lawyer.

30 days and two Weeks past ,so both my wife and I called NVC to verify about our case two time's but they refused to let us know the truth our case been returned back again to USCIS by them for further review , they only keep telling us they didn't yet receive our case yet from the USCIS.

So we called USCIS on that issue and they told my wife all what happened because already USCIS wrote on our reaffirmation case status we should contact NVC for further information on our case directly. 

So your case didn’t receive by the embassy yet right? For reaffirmed petition NVC didn’t provide you the schedule appointment but the embassy does.

sometime it could stay at the NVC for a while like a month or 2 then forward back to the embassy or sometimes after reaffirmed uscis could delay to mail your file back to the NVC,  Check back with NVC by the end of June. Once uscis reaffirmed the petition most likely uscis done with their end.

24 minutes ago, Cambo2017 said:

So your case didn’t receive by the embassy yet right? For reaffirmed petition NVC didn’t provide you the schedule appointment but the embassy does.

sometime it could stay at the NVC for a while like a month or 2 then forward back to the embassy or sometimes after reaffirmed uscis could delay to mail your file back to the NVC,  Check back with NVC by the end of June. Once uscis reaffirmed the petition most likely uscis done with their end.

USCIS told my wife our case is with them it been returned by NVC again on May  , that they are reviewing it again but it will take 60 days to finish , so my wife should call them on July to confirm .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.