dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Hi guys, my case status on CEAC changed from  "Submit Requested Documents" to

"No Action Required : Review In Process "

On 2018-03-25, the National Visa Center (NVC) received your Form DS-261 (Choice of Address and Agent). NVC is reviewing this form.
What do I need to do now?
You do not need to do anything now but wait. Once NVC reviews your Form DS-261, NVC will send your agent* a letter or email with next steps.
If your agent does not receive a letter or an email by 2018-04-15 after submitting Form DS-261, please contact NVC by phone at +1-603-334-0700 or send us a question online at: http://nvc.state.gov/ask

Has anyone experienced this ? I thought it was supposed to go from "Submit Requested Documents" to "AT NVC" ?

Thank you for your replies and help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, peonvn92 said:

Hi guys, my case status on CEAC changed from  "Submit Requested Documents" to

"No Action Required : Review In Process "

On 2018-03-25, the National Visa Center (NVC) received your Form DS-261 (Choice of Address and Agent). NVC is reviewing this form.
What do I need to do now?
You do not need to do anything now but wait. Once NVC reviews your Form DS-261, NVC will send your agent* a letter or email with next steps.
If your agent does not receive a letter or an email by 2018-04-15 after submitting Form DS-261, please contact NVC by phone at +1-603-334-0700 or send us a question online at: http://nvc.state.gov/ask

Has anyone experienced this ? I thought it was supposed to go from "Submit Requested Documents" to "AT NVC" ?

Thank you for your replies and help.

I just called the CEAC dept. this morning because on mine, I noticed that although the tab for agent and location was there on the site, I couldn't click on it. The person told me that those who have to upload documents via CEAC no longer have to do a DS-261.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

Just called nvc and this nice gentleman told me today is my lucky day they just schedule my interview.  interview date July thank u lord CC June 12.

Wow! That's awesome! 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Sal89 said:

Update your timeline may be?

Do you know about a "thing" called Timeline? No one will steal anything from you if you fill out one, it will just help your fellow citizens. 

Calm down, sister! I just updated my timeline. Hope it helps.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

Just called nvc and this nice gentleman told me today is my lucky day they just schedule my interview.  interview date July thank u lord CC June 12.

GREAT.. WISH YOU GOOD LUCK

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Sal89 said:

Update your timeline may be?

Do you know about a "thing" called Timeline? No one will steal anything from you if you fill out one, it will just help your fellow citizens. 

DONE.

1 hour ago, crissyfisher said:

Congrats! Glad you had such a quick turn around on interview date. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

Called NVC. Still no case number (29th of March, pivot). They confirmed that it has been forwarded to supervisor and welcome package will be sent out as soon as supervisor is done. I'm a bit confused with that - would I even need to keep calling or just wait for the e-mail to come? Has anyone else had this situation?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.