546 posts in this topic

Elmira,

You have 81 days since your NOA 1 though, and thats not bad! I am at 78 (my NOA 1 was on the 30th), and I bet our NOA 2's are just around the corner!

90 days already ... another week just over.... no touches.... no NOA-2.... :blink:

I know, but sometimes so want to believe in miracle :)

By the way UCSIC updated Processing Times page as at 15 June! But they didn't have I-129F there? Does anyone know why? I hope it doesn't mean that they are not working with I-129F now :(

Looks like Nebraska is the only one that list the I-129F now, whats the odds that they moved the processing again? Anyways, Date shown for processing is Feb. 12

Nebraska???? Guys, I hope it will not delay our NOAa-2! :blink:

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know what is going on.....i got another touch now 8AM on 06/16/07 Saturday ??????? This is fourth touch in 1 week.

Now I am even more confused :unsure: Congrat to you with another touch :) I didn't know they work on weekends, but if they touched you why they didn't include I-129F like they are not working on them?

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
I really dont know what is going on.....i got another touch now 8AM on 06/16/07 Saturday ??????? This is fourth touch in 1 week.

Now I am even more confused :unsure: Congrat to you with another touch :) I didn't know they work on weekends, but if they touched you why they didn't include I-129F like they are not working on them?

Elmira, I dont understand your last comment about 129f? could you explain it please?

Elmira, I dont understand your last comment about 129f? could you explain it please?

I mean why USCIS didn't include I-129F on CSC processing Times page which they updated on 15 June 07, if they touch cases of some filers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Processing times are more accurate on my page :yes:

Our K-1 Timeline

2/15/07--Completed gathering documents, completed I-129F

2/26/07--I-129F arrives at CSC

2/27/07-- NOA1

2/28/07-- Check cashed

3/1/07-- Touched

3/7/07--Cleared check shows in my account

3/7/07--NOA1 hard copy

5/17/07--Touched (PLEASE NO RFE)

5/18/07--Touched again

5/21/07--NOA2

5/31/07--Arrives at NVC

6/4/07--Left NVC, on da way to da embassy!!!

6/8/07--Arrives at consulate

6/8/07--Picked up packet 3 during consulate visit! (just lucky we visited same day as they received from NVC)

6/12/07--Medical exam

6/19/07--Interview

6/20/07--VISA

7/21/07--US entry through Atlanta!!!

8/12/07--MARRIED

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : West Palm Beach FL

Date Filed : 2007-08-29

NOA Date : 2007-10-04

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2007-10-31

AOS Transfer** : 2007-12-17

TOUCHED : 2008-02-08

TOUCHED : 2008-02-10

TOUCHED : 2008-02-27

Welcome To US Sent date: 2008-02-27

Employment Authorization Document

Event Date

CIS Office : West Palm Beach FL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2007-08-29

NOA Date : 2007-10-10

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2007-10-31

Approved Date : 2007-12-12

Date Card Received : 2007-12-21

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your EAD was approved in 105 days.

Can anyone please tell me how to display my photo with my reply window above member status "newbie, senior member ect..."

Thank you,

Daniel

Select my Controls from just under the header at the top of the homepage. Then pick Edit Avatar Settings from the left hand side. Then upload a new image from your computer.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Filed: Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Thanks so much Rosemarie!

Sincerely,

Daniel

Can anyone please tell me how to display my photo with my reply window above member status "newbie, senior member ect..."

Thank you,

Daniel

Select my Controls from just under the header at the top of the homepage. Then pick Edit Avatar Settings from the left hand side. Then upload a new image from your computer.

Am I a March filer or considered a April filer :wacko:

Hey, whichever group you feel most comfortable with! I tend to browse the March boards, but since we mailed early February, we just kinda fell into place with the February group (since all the lovely March people weren't really on the boards for quite some time after then).

Hope those touches turn out to be approvals for you guys! Here's to a good week as CSC!!

Our Visa Journey

2/13 - I-129F sent to TSC

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/5 - POE @ Dallas/Ft. Worth

8/11 - Wedding!!

10/15 - received Greencard

Got 10-year Greencard

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The end of this week is about 90 days for me too I think! If I don't hear anything by Friday I'm gonna do my first phone call, see if I can find anything out, I'm getting crazy anxious now!

My Timeline

K-1 Process:

3/30/07 - NOA 1

6/25/07 - NOA 2

8/30/07 - Interview

9/13/07 - US arrival date

AOS Process:

10/5/07 - Married

10/19/07 - AOS application sent (I-485, I-131, I-765)

3/7/08 - Interview - APPROVED

3/17/08 - Greencard arrives

Removal of Conditions:

01/12/10 - Removal of Conditions package sent

01/19/10 - NOA 1

02/11/10 - Biometrics

03/16/10 - Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.