3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello everyone! 

I am working on the I-485 form and I have a few questions about it as I am submitting a AOS with a B2 Visa 

Page 1: A-Number --- I do not have one yet and from my researches, I understand that I wont have one until I am officially seen as an immigrant in the country. Is my understanding correct? If so, should I leave the sections which ask from a A-Number blank?

Page 2, Part 1, Item number 11: USCIS Online Account Number --- I do not have one, so my understanding is that I should leave it blank, correct?

Page 2, Part 1, Item number 22a: Recent Immigration History --- The PDF wont let me write my admission status. In that case, is it ok if I just write it with normal ink once I print the forms?

Page 3, Part 2: Application Type or Filling Category --- I do not have a I-797 yet and from my researches, I understood that I will only have one once my status change for an immigrant, then I will get a NOA-1 and NOA-2. Is my understanding correct?

Page 4, Part 2, Item Numbers 3 and 4 --- Since I am not officially an immigrant yet, I should leave these blank, correct?

I believe that's about it. 

Thank you very much for the help and support ^_^

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Paraguay
Timeline

1- I'd suggest that you to just put N/A where thing don't apply to you, included A-Number as well as SSN

2- Fill it with N/A

3- Yes, you can use a black pen to type it after you print it as long as it well written.

4- it depends on what basis you are adjusting your status (for example Marriage to a US citizen), so it will depend on that.

5- Fill with N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal Permanent Residency                                                          EAD Expedite

01/31/2018 Entered the U.S (NYC)  w/ B2 Visa                             06/22/2018 EAD Expedite Requested 

05/04/2018 Married to U.S Citizen                                                 06/27/2018 EAD Expedite Request Assigned to Officer and a response was sent

05/11/2018 AOS Package sent via USPS - Chicago Lockbox       07/06/2018 Received RFE letter in the mail regarding EAD Expedite Request 

05/14/2018 Priority Date                                                                 07/10/2018 Mailed supporting documents for EAD Expedite to NBC 

05/18/2018 NOA 1 (I-130; I-485; I-765; I-131)                                07/12/2018 Congressman's Office sent EAD Inquiry and supporting documents to USCIS 

05/25/2018 NOA 2 (Biometrics date)                                              07/16/2018 EAD/AP Approved and Combo Card in Production  (Day 25)                                           

06/14/2018 Biometrics Appointment                                               07/20/2018 Combo Card in Hand                                           

06/19/2018 Case is Ready to be Scheduled for An Interview 

06/22/2018 EAD Expedite Requested                                                            Removal of Conditions

07/16/2018 EAD/AP Approved and Combo Card in Production             

07/20/2018 Combo Card in Hand                                                                    11/09/2020 Package sent via USPS

10/31/2018 Interview Was Scheduled                                                            11/12/2020 Package Delivered to USCIS AZ office

12/03/2018 Interview was Cancelled (USCIS Office closed)                      12/16/2020 Check was cashed

12/05/2018 Scheduled AOS Interview                                                           12/30/2020 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

01/23/2019 AOS Interview (Approved)                                                          08/26/2021 Case Was Approved, 10-year Card in Production

02/01/2019 Green Card in Hand.                    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

United States Flaganimated Massachusetts flagParaguay Flag

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 5/17/2018 at 3:56 PM, Aquila Piacentini said:

Hello everyone! 

I am working on the I-485 form and I have a few questions about it as I am submitting a AOS with a B2 Visa 

Page 1: A-Number --- I do not have one yet and from my researches, I understand that I wont have one until I am officially seen as an immigrant in the country. Is my understanding correct? If so, should I leave the sections which ask from a A-Number blank?

Page 2, Part 1, Item number 11: USCIS Online Account Number --- I do not have one, so my understanding is that I should leave it blank, correct?

Page 2, Part 1, Item number 22a: Recent Immigration History --- The PDF wont let me write my admission status. In that case, is it ok if I just write it with normal ink once I print the forms?

Page 3, Part 2: Application Type or Filling Category --- I do not have a I-797 yet and from my researches, I understood that I will only have one once my status change for an immigrant, then I will get a NOA-1 and NOA-2. Is my understanding correct?

Page 4, Part 2, Item Numbers 3 and 4 --- Since I am not officially an immigrant yet, I should leave these blank, correct?

I believe that's about it. 

Thank you very much for the help and support ^_^

Have you already filed a i130? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.