50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

According to the official website, it can take up to 19 months now. 
image.png.aa967724e0d3c4ee50ab0e069412a9ba.png

This seems true for me, I've been waiting for a little over 14 months now. 

I did apply for N400 in February, but at this point i don't know if that helps or delays by ROC. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We filed the I751 at the end of Oct 2017 for my wife. At the end of February 2018 it said case was transferred to the local office. Monday 5/14/18 she got an NOA saying she won't need to have any biometrics done but also that her biometrics fee would not be refunded. No other updates to the case status besides that but I guess we know at least someone's looked at it recently. Hopefully that means she'll get an interview or her new green card soon...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, optlh0 said:

We filed the I751 at the end of Oct 2017 for my wife. At the end of February 2018 it said case was transferred to the local office. Monday 5/14/18 she got an NOA saying she won't need to have any biometrics done but also that her biometrics fee would not be refunded. No other updates to the case status besides that but I guess we know at least someone's looked at it recently. Hopefully that means she'll get an interview or her new green card soon...

At the rate they are processing files right now, it will not be that soon :)

1 hour ago, optlh0 said:

@optlh0 where is local office.

I'm in South Florida, Coral Springs.

8 hours ago, solmart said:

I applied to remove conditions on my conditional green card in august 2017,the gc was due to expire nov 2017. I got the extension letter couple weeks after submitting my application but I never got a biometric letter. 

I called uscis in January to  enquire about my application and the operator said everything looks good and I should get a letter soon. Before calling, my receipt number wasnt working so I couldn't track the process, after a month  that I called,the receipt number started working. And the status said case has been transferred to your local office Feb 5 2018, i checked back in March,the status hasn't changed but the date the local office received it changed to March 5 2018.  Till date no status changed. Does anyone knows what's going on?

Applied ROC in FEB 2017 and still waiting.... St.Paul filer myself. 

8 hours ago, Bebe1 said:

Did you file for the N-400? The answer may vary if you filed for n-400.

I didn't file for N-400 and I got the same transfer to local office message on 03.05.2018 (Note that my NOA is 11.10.2016). People speculated that an interview would be scheduled but that wasn't the case. A month later i got an approval update on 05.04.2018 and my card was mailed to me on 05.12.2018. No interview.

Transfer to local office doesn't always equal interview as I wasn't interviewed for my ROC. I hope this helps.

I havent file for the N-400 yet. But I will when I'm about to clock 3years maybe that will speed up my I751

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.