Neledna100913

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

280 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Same here, will do the same. Thank you.😊

You are welcome, my friend :) I am praying this summer we will be done with USCIS successfully so next summer will be our naturalization anniversary :jest: oh Boy too optimistic 

2 minutes ago, evapaula said:

You definitely are the optimistic one here. Me, I'm thinking, even after NBC sends my file to the local office, it will take Portland quite a few months to have me in for the interview. 

I couldnt agree more, I admire folks with unwavering positivity!!

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
9 minutes ago, evapaula said:

You definitely are the optimistic one here. Me, I'm thinking, even after NBC sends my file to the local office, it will take Portland quite a few months to have me in for the interview. 

Hi Eva, our priority date won't change. As long as they send our files to the Portland office we should expect a swift response. Having said that we have a pending ROC which might be odd, to begin with, but our files should be at the Portland field office by now or at least this month. Having said that some or many applicants who have filed after us might have got a quicker response than us because they had a straightforward case without a pending ROC. As soon as our field office get our files we should expect an interview notice, regards. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Name O Boy said:

Hi Eva, our priority date won't change. As long as they send our files to the Portland office we should expect a swift response. Having said that we have a pending ROC which might be odd, to begin with, but our files should be at the Portland field office by now or at least this month. Having said that some or many applicants who have filed after us might have got a quicker response than us because they had a straightforward case without a pending ROC. As soon as our field office get our files we should expect an interview notice, regards. 

I like how we you keep making sense of USCIS. I think they just take files randomly from a pile.

On 5/6/2018 at 4:08 PM, Luckycuds said:

Please fill out your timeline 🙂

I filed my i-175 in Nov 2016 and My n-400 in Feb 2018. Last May 3 I got 2 notifications on my phone from my USCIS app, first in the morning that my i-175 was transferred to another uscis office, later that afternoon I got the other notification that my N-400 interview was scheduled. In May 7 I got the i-175 notice transfer in the mail, it got transferred in NBC and in May 10, I got my interview letter and it’ll be on June. Should i reschedule my n-400 interview and wait for my i-175 to get approved first? Haven’t call USCIS but i’ll probably will soon 🙂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, ThetGus said:

Should i reschedule my n-400 interview and wait for my i-175 to get approved first? 

No need. They will do a combo interview. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

For anyone wondering, this is the actual wording for the notice. I got the notification online on the 7th and got the paper notice in the mail today. Hoping this is getting close to a combo interview for me. 

IMG_20180512_153253.thumb.jpg.8a941117ffac3288119b018440f156f0.jpg

45 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

For anyone wondering, this is the actual wording for the notice. I got the notification online on the 7th and got the paper notice in the mail today. Hoping this is getting close to a combo interview for me.

I got the same exact letter today dated May 7, 2018... I also have a pending N-400 and has been in line for interview since Dec 20, 2017. :(

I-751 (Removal of Conditions)

[08/03/16] Package delivered to USCIS (California Service Center)

[08/05/16] NOA (never received, lost in the mail)

[09/15/16] NOA replacement

[10/07/16] Biometrics (early walk-in on 09/27/16)

[05/07/18] Case transferred to NBC

[06/25/18] Interview was scheduled

[07/30/18] Combo I-751/N-400 interview

[07/30/18] APPROVED AT COMBO I-751/N-400 INTERVIEW

N-400 (Naturalization) with pending I-751 (Removal of Conditions)

[07/31/17] Package sent to USCIS (NBC)

[08/07/17] NOA

[08/31/17] Biometrics

[12/20/17] In line for interview

[06/25/18] Interview was scheduled

[07/30/18] Combo I-751/N-400 interview

[08/31/18] NOID received

[09/07/18] NOID response sent back to USCIS

[10/02/18] In line for oath ceremony

[11/13/18] Oath ceremony was scheduled

[12/10/18] Oath! Finally a US Citizen!

1 hour ago, BigEZ said:

IMG_20180512_153253.thumb.jpg.8a941117ffac3288119b018440f156f0.jpg

Interesting, our letter stated "As a part of standard processing we are transferring your case" I wonder why the varied language.Thank you for the update @BigEZ

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

@Name O Boy @YafaUSA May I ask what was the wording in your letters please? Thank you.

Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Interesting, our letter stated "As a part of standard processing we are transferring your case" I wonder why the varied language.Thank you for the update @BigEZ

You're welcome! :)

Are you a concurrent N-400/I-751 as well? To be honest, I wouldn't read too much into the language they used. I'm not getting my hopes up for any quick updates. Guessing it will be at least a couple of months before I hear anything :( 

8 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

Are you a concurrent N-400/I-751 as well? To be honest, I wouldn't read too much into the language they used. I'm not getting my hopes up for any quick updates. Guessing it will be at least a couple of months before I hear anything :( 

Yes, ROC April 2017 CSC, N400 March 2018. I see, my anxiety makes me read close into whatever updates they send us because we wait for any update from  them oh so anxiously oh lol 😅😂. Yeah thats the general sense I am getting as well, that it maybe some months before we hear anything. I read somewhere on here some jurisdiction taking anywhere from 22 to 46 months😲

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Anne of Green Gables.

7 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

Its not about worrying about the wording. 

Its about why what is suppose to be an automated letter has two wordings. 

They bulk transferred cases, why do they have multiple letters. 

40 minutes ago, rt1012 said:

I got the same exact letter today dated May 7, 2018... I also have a pending N-400 and has been in line for interview since Dec 20, 2017. :(

I got the same exact letter today too dated May 7...I have been in line for interview since Oct 6 2017. I don’t know how much longer will I get the interview notice:(

2 minutes ago, ApplyingforN400 said:

Its not about worrying about the wording. 

Its about why what is suppose to be an automated letter has two wordings. 

They bulk transferred cases, why do they have multiple letters. 

Cerebral insight, good one. Ok I am all the more anxious now. 

Anne of Green Gables.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.