Neledna100913

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

280 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/6/2018 at 7:38 PM, Rubee said:

I had my I751 pending for year and half and today finally they have updated that card is in the mail.. i will apply for N-400 within a week..

Congrats  did you received  the same letters as me?  September 2016 files and got this last night   Please help me   its been a long almost 2 years 

my_logo.png

On July 5, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number  to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 4, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On July 5, 2018, we transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number , to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 4, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

1 hour ago, Tony23 said:

Congrats  did you received  the same letters as me?  September 2016 files and got this last night   Please help me   its been a long almost 2 years 

my_logo.png

On July 5, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number  to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 4, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On July 5, 2018, we transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number , to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 4, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

Yes i also got same status updates and my case was transferred on May 5th 2018 and i got this card just in almost 2 months so hopefully u will het aame response soon.. I believe now.. 

my story is diffrents after i had an interview for 1-751 and i-400 they send me a letter for abeal  to denial my lawyer reply to the letter and they send me another interview after all the wait they told me that my case is been approved thats like 8 month ago  i never received the approval notice or gc we did info pass too many time in my local office was saying that i should receive the gc soon long story short i end it up calling the 1-800 number explaine that i never received the approvel notice , the officer on the phone had an inquire about that less then a week later i recived that my case is been tranferd to nebraska       Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction i dont know how long i have to wait extra 

51 minutes ago, Moekhs said:

my story is diffrents after i had an interview for 1-751 and i-400 they send me a letter for abeal  to denial my lawyer reply to the letter and they send me another interview after all the wait they told me that my case is been approved thats like 8 month ago  i never received the approval notice or gc we did info pass too many time in my local office was saying that i should receive the gc soon long story short i end it up calling the 1-800 number explaine that i never received the approvel notice , the officer on the phone had an inquire about that less then a week later i recived that my case is been tranferd to nebraska       Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction i dont know how long i have to wait extra 

I am surprised after interview again they told u that they have transferred ur case to Nebraska well whe they do this they approve fast my case was pending same 1 and half year and thanks to God i got my card in mail soon after moving to Nebraska without any interview now i am going to apply for N-400

6 hours ago, Moekhs said:

Why did they deny your case ? If you don’t to share the cause 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
On ‎2018‎年‎5‎月‎14‎日 at 12:11 PM, ramus_maximus said:

Something I can't understand ROC process take 3 months or less at VSC but case just sits around for 15-18 months before gets transferred to NBC. I know that CSC gets more cases than VSC but they need to redistribute the areas ( share equal cases by CSC and VSC) where some states don't have to suffer as much.

I have received a letter today, it said my case transferred Texas Service Center .Is anyone here got the same  office TSC? (frome  Kansas .)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

FYI for anyone like me, going in to a N-400 interview with a pending ROC, I received this letter from my local USCIS office today. So from the looks of it, I think my I-751 is also at my local office and I will hopefully have them both decided on the same day.

IMG_20180718_171503 (1).jpg

Edited by BigEZ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, BigEZ said:

FYI for anyone like me, going in to a N-400 interview with a pending ROC, I received this letter from my local USCIS office today. So from the looks of it, I think my I-751 is also at my local office and I will hopefully have them both decided on the same day.

IMG_20180718_171503 (1).jpg

From personal experience (I had my combo interview last week) and other people's here on VJ, if you have a ROC pending, the officer might not even be aware of it when they call you in, but once they look at your file, they will do both. Unfortunately, because they have to update your ROC case in some new system, you'll likely not be recommended for approval on the spot, but it shouldn't take too long. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, evapaula said:

From personal experience (I had my combo interview last week) and other people's here on VJ, if you have a ROC pending, the officer might not even be aware of it when they call you in, but once they look at your file, they will do both. Unfortunately, because they have to update your ROC case in some new system, you'll likely not be recommended for approval on the spot, but it shouldn't take too long. 

How long did they take to approve your case after the interview? And how many days was it from your interview to your oath?

Timeline
17 minutes ago, BigEZ said:

How long did they take to approve your case after the interview? And how many days was it from your interview to your oath?

My interview was July 10. My ROC status changed to approved last night, and I'm waiting for the n400 to be updated (hopefully soon), so no oath yet. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, BigEZ said:

i have new updates, my N400 was approved today (24h after ROC approval). Now I'm waiting to get the letter with the oath ceremony date. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.