1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, jt96 said:

after you submitted  the documents, how long did it take for them to review the docs?

No they haven't reviewed them as far as I know.

My status isn't at nvc. It is still identical to the day we sent aos, iv and all the docs on may 3rd ....they just tell us 6 weeks when we call 

Timeline
12 hours ago, skyzee said:

Nope, Pivot cases are getting hosed again. As if that were supposed to be a surprise. Haven't heard of a pivot cc since beginning of May. 

This is my naive and optimistic theory: Depending when you submit docs in the month, you either get a quick cc and long wait for interview date or visa versa. So I am super hoping for cc to come end of or early next week and interview date in early June. 

I was originally counting the days after the submission but I think that wasn't realistic. It was like 8-12 but then I saw some around 20 ..I think it is more the timing than the days between. 

6 hours ago, HariMS said:

I'm sorry to hear this. But it is totally unpredictable to forecast the timeline for cases that start as non-pivot and then get sent to the pivot category. :( Expect your case number in Early June at the latest. Keep calling NVC as it has already passed 9 weeks. Hope for the best! In the end everything will be alright :) 

Nope, they told me 8 weeks from April 27. So whatever I waited before is now null.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 hours ago, reem said:

THANKS HARI for the update ...

ours was nebraska ,any idea whn it will reach NVC?

but the status seems like noa2 yet to be approved in the USCIS portal..eventough we got an email telling our case is approved..

is there anything to worry about with that?

my case got approved April 16 and they didn't sent mine until May 4.

They should received my package from USCIS within 3 weeks, so that mean the second week in June  I should have my case number and IV.

I should take them 2-3 weeks to get my case number and IV since it is no pivot.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, kendraf said:

This is my naive and optimistic theory: Depending when you submit docs in the month, you either get a quick cc and long wait for interview date or visa versa. So I am super hoping for cc to come end of or early next week and interview date in early June. 

I was originally counting the days after the submission but I think that wasn't realistic. It was like 8-12 but then I saw some around 20 ..I think it is more the timing than the days between. 

Maybe... from what I see in the interview spreadsheet, it's just approximately 50 days on average from when case is complete that the interview takes place, regardless of when the interview gets scheduled. Anyway, I'm sure you'll most likely get a July interview. I, on the other hand, am increasingly looking like it'll be August.

3 hours ago, Ed and Lyn said:

Answer it then submit.....wait for a few days for AoS payment, when they get the payment, wait for the email for your IV payment.....that wait again for the DS 260 to open....

Thanks Kabayan , so Aos payment first then iv payment ,. I hope everything will be fine and smooth .. You are so near to your cc .. Godbless

1 hour ago, kendraf said:

No they haven't reviewed them as far as I know.

My status isn't at nvc. It is still identical to the day we sent aos, iv and all the docs on may 3rd ....they just tell us 6 weeks when we call 

I just got an email from NVC. It says they updated the status of the application and I need to login to see the update. But what confusing is, when I login there isn’t any change. No messages, no comments on the documents. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, jt96 said:

I just got an email from NVC. It says they updated the status of the application and I need to login to see the update. But what confusing is, when I login there isn’t any change. No messages, no comments on the documents.

Try this link ...when did you submit? Your timeline doesn't show ..just payment on 5/15?

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

1 minute ago, kendraf said:

Try this link ...when did you submit? Your timeline doesn't show ..just payment on 5/15?

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

I submitted documents yesterday. i Have attached a screen shot. But nothing has changed in my application 

23EF04E4-1AA0-4C2C-9609-C1C20AB52215.jpeg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jt96 said:

I submitted documents yesterday. i Have attached a screen shot. But nothing has changed in my application 

23EF04E4-1AA0-4C2C-9609-C1C20AB52215.jpeg

Oh interesting! We haven't heard a peep from them.

Just now, kendraf said:

Oh interesting! We haven't heard a peep from them.

Yea it is confusing. I mean there isn’t anything change. Documents show as paid, completed and submitted on the website you sent me it says submit the require documents. So very confusing. 

Timeline
Just now, jt96 said:

Yea it is confusing. I mean there isn’t anything change. Documents show as paid, completed and submitted on the website you sent me it says submit the require documents. So very confusing. 

When you click the submitted link for the aos and civil docs there are no notes there either?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, jt96 said:

Je viens de recevoir un e-mail de NVC . Il dit qu'ils ont mis à jour le statut de l'application et je dois me connecter pour voir la mise à jour. Mais ce qui est déroutant, quand je me connecte, il n'y a pas de changement. Pas de messages, pas de commentaires sur les documents. 

I received the same message ,when Nvc give me à cheklist

21 minutes ago, kendraf said:

When you click the submitted link for the aos and civil docs there are no notes there either?

No. It doesn’t show anything at all. Maybe it takes a little more time to show on the website itself. So will check it out late maybe it show later. 

3 minutes ago, Mouna24 said:

I received the same message ,when Nvc give me à cheklist

Well like said it doesn’t show anything. Do not even a checklist. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jt96 said:

No. It doesn’t show anything at all. Maybe it takes a little more time to show on the website itself. So will check it out late maybe it show later. 

Well like said it doesn’t show anything. Do not even a checklist. 

Keep us updated! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.