dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, Hypekicks said:

When is the consulate of Ciudad Juarez starting to schedule interviews? 

They say they schedule the last week of the  month and the first week of the month. So hopefully next week they will start scheduling interviews for July for CDJ. I think this has felt like an even longer wait since we are so close to the end but with no real answers yet, am I right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hiiiii Guys
Quick Update 
We just got out interview date -18 June (CC 4th MAY)

Now, need suggestion especially from ISL folks, i am in Karachi right now and my return flight to USA is of 10th June but i really want to be with my husband at the interview so should i request the embassy to reschedule our appointment and provide us any date between 1 - 10 June? I cannot modify my ticket as i have an exam on 11th June.
If the request gets rejected our original interview date will remain the same right ?
Has any one contacted ISL embassy for such request?
Thanks in advance.

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

(AS PETITIONER WAS ON GREEN CARDS THAT IS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG)

NVC RECEIVED = 12 FEB 2018

CASE # ASSIGNED = 19 APR 2018

PAID AOS & IV FEE = 20 APR 2018

FEE DEDUCTED = 25 APR 2018

DS260/CIVIL DOCS/ AOS SUBMITTED = 26 APR 2018

WAITING FOR CC :D

Timeline
1 hour ago, CA1515 said:

They say they schedule the last week of the  month and the first week of the month. So hopefully next week they will start scheduling interviews for July for CDJ. I think this has felt like an even longer wait since we are so close to the end but with no real answers yet, am I right?

I know, right?! And I'm wondering if the long Memorial Day weekend with Monday 28th off work will affect the notifications. Maybe won't start til 29th? I'm so nervous. CC Feb 26 according to NVC, but didn't receive email til March 5. Hoping for an appointment this time around. 

Timeline

Guys i have to enter the date when my case was transferred to consulate from nvc so should i enter my cc date there??

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

Timeline
18 minutes ago, sanazairy said:

Guys i have to enter the date when my case was transferred to consulate from nvc so should i enter my cc date there??

or should i enter this date may 21 ?? please tell me is it 21 May or my cc date (4th May) - when my case was transferred to ISL Consulate from NVC

Untitled.png

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is this needed for all countries?or any specific one?

And in social media question of form we need to give our username for facebook and others?

thanks

2 hours ago, AM1 said:

IMPORTANT:

For all immigrant visa cases, applicants are being placed on AP after interview to get further information regarding deep security checks. I suggest that you should complete form DS 5535 and take it with you to the interview and present that to the CO. This will help you quickly go through the AP. Thanks

DS5535 form link: https://tr.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/DS-5535-Supplemental-Questions-For-Visa-Applicants.pdf

Is this needed for all countries?or any specific one?

And in social media question of form we need to give our username for facebook and others?

and what if we dont remembers our all phone numbers used in last 5 years?

thanks

Edited by Beast8

46 minutes ago, J Laredo said:

I know, right?! And I'm wondering if the long Memorial Day weekend with Monday 28th off work will affect the notifications. Maybe won't start til 29th? I'm so nervous. CC Feb 26 according to NVC, but didn't receive email til March 5. Hoping for an appointment this time around. 

same here cc: 2/26... hoping for something soon 

Anyone here waiting for interview @ US embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh 🇧🇩??

my wife’s CR1 CC on April 18 and got the Case Complete letter from NVC on April 25. 

This Friday will be one moth since we got the Case Complete letter. Still waiting... Anyone have any estimate idea about the interview schedule wait time in Dhaka, Bangladesh 🇧🇩?? Can I still expect June interview? May God give all of us patience within out this difficult interview waiting time 🤲🏻

Edited by Keep_The_Faith
Added visa category

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Oladipo said:

Good day everybody. Congratulations to all the approved visa. God will keep helping us. Pls I need some directions bcos I'm so scared. Interview scheduled June 27th. We got checklist, asking for 2017 tax transcript and its W2. My hubby said he has filed for Extension and he have 1099. Is it the Extension and the 1099 that I will take to the interview or it have to be the 2017 Tax transcript and the W2. Will the Extension and the 1099 be OK? This have being disturbing seriously. Secondly, do I need to call Qlife for Medical test to make appointment or no need, I can just go there straight when ready.

Your tax transcript is ok. QLife is a walk in appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eye said:

Please when are these people scheduling interviews. The days are passing by so slowly. Issue an interview date already. <_<<_<

It depends on when the embassy sends them their available dates

Timeline
5 hours ago, CA1515 said:

Hopefully I can get a date soon. It's already one year since I started with the applications. If the operator from NVC would give me an approximate date I would be at ease but all I get is no timelines for appointments in consulates.😐 

Timeline
6 hours ago, sanazairy said:

Hiiiii Guys
Quick Update 
We just got out interview date -18 June (CC 4th MAY)

Now, need suggestion especially from ISL folks, i am in Karachi right now and my return flight to USA is of 10th June but i really want to be with my husband at the interview so should i request the embassy to reschedule our appointment and provide us any date between 1 - 10 June? I cannot modify my ticket as i have an exam on 11th June.
If the request gets rejected our original interview date will remain the same right ?
Has any one contacted ISL embassy for such request?
Thanks in advance.

Congratulations!! 

I believe you keep the original date if your request for an interview at an earlier date is rejected. You can also mention that in your request to keep your original date if they can’t honor your request. 

4 hours ago, sanazairy said:

I believe for pivot cases, it’s the same date as CC date as everything is on the CEAC website. Nothing needs to be physically transferred. Someone from NVC just needs to notify the embassy that the person is approved. 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.