dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Robin1200 said:

Booooom !! My visa has been approved :jest:( I can’t find an emoji to express how I feel now ) 

I'm over excited 😜 

All thanks to God first, then my pops and finally all VJ members. May God bless y’all.. I’ll write my review when I get home.. it was funny and annoying ( I stood for hours) 

Brb ❤️❤️

Yesss! Congratulations!!!!!

Timeline

Booooom !! My visa has been approved :jest:( I can’t find an emoji to express how I feel now ) 

I'm over excited 😜 

All thanks to God first, then my pops and finally all VJ members. May God bless y’all.. I’ll write my review when I get home.. it was funny and annoying ( I stood for hours) 

Brb ❤️❤️

Wooow. Congratulations. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, H-H said:

Hey guys!!! My visa got APPROVED!!!! :D:D

My husband had the spouse visa interview scheduled for yesterday, May 15, 2018 at 7:00 AM. I will spare you the details of how we got to the embassy as other people have explained the process in detail. I accompanied my husband to the interview. Once we were in the embassy, my husband was first called to the window for fingerprints and then second time for submission of tax documents, his birth certificate, marriage certificate, nikah naama, nikah naama translation, passport, and medical. The third time we were called to the window for interview. I went with my husband to the window. The visa officer asked my husband his name and then asked me who I am. Then she asked us both to take the oath. My husband had asked for a translator so the visa officer asked the questions in English and the translator asked the question to my husband in Urdu but my husband ended up answering all the questions in English directly to the officer. After asking me some questions like my name, who I was, the officer politely asked me to take a seat and said she needs to ask some questions to my husband alone and will call me if she needs to. The officer was really polite, smiling at us both the whole time and my husband, who was very nervous earlier, was feeling comfortable and confident while talking to the officer. I sat down and the visa officer started interviewing my husband. Some of the questions asked were:
1. What are you studying?
2. What does your wife do?
3. Who supports who financially?
4. Who does your wife live with in US?
5. When will you finish your current studies?
6. How long has it been since your wedding (exact number of years, months)
7.  How many people attended the wedding?
8. Is this a love marriage or arranged?
9. Who arranged it?
10. Who do you live with?
11. How do you both usually communicate with each other?
12. When did your wife come here? How long is her stay?
13. Were you previously married? Do you have any children?
14. You applied for a fiance visa before this? It got rejected? 
-My husband told her that yes, it was rejected and then we got married. She started smiling and said ok.
15. Asked my husband to show wedding album and pics.
-The wedding album was huge so she asked him to flip a few pages and say a lot of pics from the window.
16. Have you ever visited any country outside of Pakistan?

After this, the visa officer told him "Congratulations, your visa has been approved!" :jest::jest:ALHAMDULILLAH. We are both so happy and excited. Our status on CEAC changed to "ISSUED" this morning.
Tips:
Do not try to make up answers. If you don't know an answer, just tell the officer you don't know. Make sure your answers are straightforward and match what you put in your DS 260 and other forms.

@H&H @MahiAS @MalRaz @Beast333 tagging you guys as it might be helpful to you all. :)

CongratuLations😊

Soo Happy For You!

You heLped all of us a Lot.

Have a safe Journey😄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm over excited 😜 

Brb ❤️❤️

Congrats

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, shexy said:

Congratulations

Thanks

2 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Congratulations 🎈🎉🍾 💃💃💃, our God doesn’t disappoint. You can start packing your luggages😂. Wishing you the very best! 

Yes oo, Our God doesn’t disappoint.. My luggage is already full 😂

Thanks

2 hours ago, Esdubrov said:

congratulations!

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Chucks said:

Congratulations once again 

thanks

CC: 15 MAY

Waiting for an interview schedule.

Embassy: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

IR-1 - Nebraska Service Center - Embassy - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• 08/08/2017 - Sent I-130 Application
  • 08/11/2017 - I-130 Accepted
  • 08/11/2017 -  NOA-1 via Email
  • 02/28/2018 - I-130 Approved
  • 03/06/2018 - Case Sent to NVC
  • 03/14/2018 - Package Received By NVC
  • 04/21/2018 - Case Assigned & Invoice ID
  • 04/24/2018 - Filed DS 261
  • 04/26/2018 - Welcome Letter Received
  • 04/30/2018 - AOS fee status - PAID
  • 05/01/2018 - IV fee status - PAID
  • 05/02/2018 - Completed DS-260
  • 05/07/2018 - Documents Mailed to NVC
  • 05/10/2018 - NVC Received Documents ( SD )
  • 05/15/2018 - Case Completed - ( CC )
  • 06/01/2018 - Interview Schedule For 07/08/2018
  • 07/08/2018 - VISA APPROVED

___________________________________________________________________________________

Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Congratulations.. it finally ended in praise. 

Thanks 👍🏻

1 hour ago, LILI&FERRA said:

Boooommm!!! Congrats love!!!! 🙏🏼

😊😊 Thanks

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lyn & Lan said:

Yesss! Congratulations!!!!!

Thank You 😁

1 hour ago, Nellybee said:

Wooow. Congratulations. 

Thanks 🙏🏻

1 hour ago, Ayomi said:

@Robin1200 congratulations to you 

@Robin1200 congratulations to you 

Thanks 😊

Timeline
3 hours ago, H-H said:

Hey guys!!! My visa got APPROVED!!!! :D:D

My husband had the spouse visa interview scheduled for yesterday, May 15, 2018 at 7:00 AM. I will spare you the details of how we got to the embassy as other people have explained the process in detail. I accompanied my husband to the interview. Once we were in the embassy, my husband was first called to the window for fingerprints and then second time for submission of tax documents, his birth certificate, marriage certificate, nikah naama, nikah naama translation, passport, and medical. The third time we were called to the window for interview. I went with my husband to the window. The visa officer asked my husband his name and then asked me who I am. Then she asked us both to take the oath. My husband had asked for a translator so the visa officer asked the questions in English and the translator asked the question to my husband in Urdu but my husband ended up answering all the questions in English directly to the officer. After asking me some questions like my name, who I was, the officer politely asked me to take a seat and said she needs to ask some questions to my husband alone and will call me if she needs to. The officer was really polite, smiling at us both the whole time and my husband, who was very nervous earlier, was feeling comfortable and confident while talking to the officer. I sat down and the visa officer started interviewing my husband. Some of the questions asked were:
1. What are you studying?
2. What does your wife do?
3. Who supports who financially?
4. Who does your wife live with in US?
5. When will you finish your current studies?
6. How long has it been since your wedding (exact number of years, months)
7.  How many people attended the wedding?
8. Is this a love marriage or arranged?
9. Who arranged it?
10. Who do you live with?
11. How do you both usually communicate with each other?
12. When did your wife come here? How long is her stay?
13. Were you previously married? Do you have any children?
14. You applied for a fiance visa before this? It got rejected? 
-My husband told her that yes, it was rejected and then we got married. She started smiling and said ok.
15. Asked my husband to show wedding album and pics.
-The wedding album was huge so she asked him to flip a few pages and say a lot of pics from the window.
16. Have you ever visited any country outside of Pakistan?

After this, the visa officer told him "Congratulations, your visa has been approved!" :jest::jest:ALHAMDULILLAH. We are both so happy and excited. Our status on CEAC changed to "ISSUED" this morning.
Tips:
Do not try to make up answers. If you don't know an answer, just tell the officer you don't know. Make sure your answers are straightforward and match what you put in your DS 260 and other forms.

@H&H @MahiAS @MalRaz @Beast333 tagging you guys as it might be helpful to you all. :)

yay congrats thats a lot of questions but it got approved so all ok. im guessing they will mail u guys the passport with visa and shold have it in 2-3 days? 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Timeline
6 hours ago, MalRaz said:

@H&H. @MahiAS

Hey

Did you guys receive the interview letter in mail? or print out of the interview email is good enough for medical and interview? and what about the I-864 form, do I make my husband mail me the original signed form or just a print out of the scanned copy is good enough?

i dont think i got interview letter in mail. we will just print email and that worked for medical so should be ok for visa too. i 864 is also same i scanned copy here and my wife printed in pak. no need to be original. 

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Timeline
6 hours ago, MalRaz said:

Hey. How long did the medical take? and what vaccinations and tests do they perform in medical?

i think it took 2-3 hours and some were like polio and hepatitis and maybe one more....

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Timeline
5 hours ago, Robin1200 said:

I'm over excited 😜 

Brb ❤️❤️

Yaayyyy!!!! congratulations... mine is in 2 days :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.