dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, jennita said:

I sure hope so! I just saw someone got a cc is 4 days after checklist! 

And then , once we get cc how long will take us to get an interview letter ? 

Does that depends on each embassy or ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Lyn & Lan said:

Hello Nigerians,

Quick question for you all. Is there anyone that has picked up their passport and visa (after approval from the interview) from DHL Abuja? Is it better to pick up from Lagos? Kindly assist if you did/plan to or know anyone who has. Thanks. @Bos @Zaynab Fatai @Nellybee @Mrs Prestige @Abies @OlaCurrency

For immigrant visas, pick up is only done at VI, Lagos. 

When you register online for ur passport pick up there's a notice there. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, jennita said:

Yes it does. What I’m reading is 4 months from cc to interview... the cc in feb are getting June appointments... 

What I have seen now , I went to check timelines ppl from my country , and all of them got an interview letter 10 days after CC and an interview was scheduled exactly a month in advence from that letter . So I Believe both of us should have an interview end of June or first week of July 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Lyn & Lan said:

Hello Nigerians,

Quick question for you all. Is there anyone that has picked up their passport and visa (after approval from the interview) from DHL Abuja? Is it better to pick up from Lagos? Kindly assist if you did/plan to or know anyone who has. Thanks. @Bos @Zaynab Fatai @Nellybee @Mrs Prestige @Abies @OlaCurrency

I don't think u can pick up from any other branch of DHL asides the one in Lagos (Muri Okunola). The oda option is only for Port Harcourt residents. 

8 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

What I have seen now , I went to check timelines ppl from my country , and all of them got an interview letter 10 days after CC and an interview was scheduled exactly a month in advence from that letter . So I Believe both of us should have an interview end of June or first week of July 

What country? I’m waiting on Mexico which is apparently taking way longer

Timeline
15 minutes ago, jennita said:

What country? I’m waiting on Mexico which is apparently taking way longer

It s Serbia .

Yea ,I just saw some mexicans timelines, and still Can't believe it taking this long, but hopefully yours will be much much quicker 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lyn & Lan said:

Hello Nigerians,

No sis. Only at No. 230,Muri Okunola Str. VI. Lagos but you can go to this pick up address after visa has been approved to tell them you want your docs to be mailed to you in Abuja and then you will be charged for that service.

Your interview is close,goodluck to you and your husband.

I'm waiting to celebrate with you guys 

Edited by Abies

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Nellybee said:

I don't think u can pick up from any other branch of DHL asides the one in Lagos (Muri Okunola). The oda option is only for Port Harcourt residents. 

Yea and additional fee is paid for those that selected PH as their pick up location.

Edited by Abies

3 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

It s Serbia .

Yea ,I just saw some mexicans timelines, and still Can't believe it taking this long, but hopefully yours will be much much quicker 

I know! It’s crazy. I keep reading that everything goes in order of cc,  but then today I saw someone who said they were told by nvc that that isn’t always true.

Timeline

Which service centre you are at ?

2 minutes ago, jennita said:

I know! It’s crazy. I keep reading that everything goes in order of cc,  but then today I saw someone who said they were told by nvc that that isn’t always true.

It is, but which service centre you are at ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, V and O :) said:

Omg, believe me or not , but you just made my day 😊yeeeeeesssa ! Will check every single day CEAC and will give them a call on Friday .

Aww really? Im glad I can be of some help. You should get CC real soon! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.