dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, jennita said:

Hello! In the home stretch here and have questions I can’t find answers to. My husband and I submitted our ds-260 on 3/16/2018. We received a checklist for the police record from Mexico. As of April 6 there was a new rule that this form had to be sent it- our lawyer didn’t know. So, nvc has our checklist and it was scanned in on 5/3. Does it really take long for it to be reviewed? Especially when it’s just one form? We were under the impression we would have a June interview and I’m starting to not believe that will happen for us. We are ciudad juarez. 

I have seen March and April case complete for CDJ still waiting for interview date. So for you to get a June interview is next to impossible. So you are saying your second scan date is 3 May? They probably will take just a couple of days or so to give you a case complete. But going by statistics I am seeing, you could be waiting 3 to 4 months for an interview.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Chucks pls what are the documents  needed  for the interview and how are will going to arrange it. Secondly,a big thank you to those  who have assisted me in locating  Q-life practitioner  at Lagos State. I heard my medical  today and the fee is 78125,while for the kids is 67250.i was ask to come  for conclusions of the kids test next week and also second shot of immunization  next month @19625 per each. Thanks slot and God bless you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ayomi said:

@Chucks pls what are the documents  needed  for the interview and how are will going to arrange it. Secondly,a big thank you to those  who have assisted me in locating  Q-life practitioner  at Lagos State. I heard my medical  today and the fee is 78125,while for the kids is 67250.i was ask to come  for conclusions of the kids test next week and also second shot of immunization  next month @19625 per each. Thanks slot and God bless you 

The requirements are

-original of marriage certificate or certify copy

-originals of birth certificate,2 passport photographs 5cm x 5cm,police report certificate,medical results unopen,international passport.

- your sponser i-864 form signed with most recent w2 And tax return.

-confirmation page of your ds-260

-interview letter

- your sponser data page of international passport

-that's it,if I am missing out anything I hope someone in this forum will assist 

1 hour ago, jennita said:

Hello! In the home stretch here and have questions I can’t find answers to. My husband and I submitted our ds-260 on 3/16/2018. We received a checklist for the police record from Mexico. As of April 6 there was a new rule that this form had to be sent it- our lawyer didn’t know. So, nvc has our checklist and it was scanned in on 5/3. Does it really take long for it to be reviewed? Especially when it’s just one form? We were under the impression we would have a June interview and I’m starting to not believe that will happen for us. We are ciudad juarez. 

after my checklist it took three weeks for cc...my cc is 2/26 and still waiting for interview to be scheduled

Timeline
2 hours ago, Chucks said:

June 20th, just trying to get everything together Asap.

Oh kay. I'm sure your interview would go smoothly . Just keep praying. 

3 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

I have seen March and April case complete for CDJ still waiting for interview date. So for you to get a June interview is next to impossible. So you are saying your second scan date is 3 May? They probably will take just a couple of days or so to give you a case complete. But going by statistics I am seeing, you could be waiting 3 to 4 months for an interview.

Original scan date was 3/26. Then we got checklist 4/10. Long story short, lawyer said he sent form on 4/13, I kept calling nvc and they said they said they didn’t have it and to just send it myself. So I overnighted the one paper they were missing and it was scanned in on 5/3. I say we were expecting June because that’s what our lawyer was telling us. 

2 hours ago, imasunshine said:

after my checklist it took three weeks for cc...my cc is 2/26 and still waiting for interview to be scheduled

That’s crazy! The rest of our file was perfect as we were told by a representative at the nvc, but they just had to have the police report. I’m going to call at the end of next week and see what’s up. I keep trying to find patterns in things and it seems so random most of the time. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys our CC is 05-05-2018

Our CEAC status shows (IN Transit) (IsLamabad Embassy Pakistan)

As our case was expedited and NVC process was skip.

We will do Ds-260 form tomorrow and when case status will show (Ready)

we will scedule interview manually by own,as nvc had not sceduled interview for us.

I was told these things by someone.

any other information would be appreciable thanks

Edited by Beast8

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Lyn & Lan said:

You have the same interview date as my husband at the Lagos Embassy. 

Really? I wish  him succss in his interview and i might see him without knowing that's him lol..

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Chucks said:

Really? I wish  him succss in his interview and i might see him without knowing that's him lol.. 

18 minutes ago, Chucks said:

Lol. I know right. I wish you all the best as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.