bcking

White House Correspondents' Dinner: Michelle Wolf obliterates Sarah Huckabee Sanders

33 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Like I said what the comedian did was unacceptable but it was no different to what Trump has done since he came onto the political scene. So the outrage on the right is extremely hypocritical because they weren't criticizing Trump when he was hurling insults and making crass comments about other people. It's seriously hilarious.

What was unacceptable?

I still don't get what was wrong with any of her jokes. They were topical and on point. You can argue they weren't funny, but they weren't out of bounds for a comedian.

Nothing about their personal life, or appearance etc...

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
46 minutes ago, bcking said:

What was unacceptable?

I still don't get what was wrong with any of her jokes. They were topical and on point. You can argue they weren't funny, but they weren't out of bounds for a comedian.

Nothing about their personal life, or appearance etc...

And the outrage is being led by a man who's defense of himself from sexual assault was that "he didn't think so", the women were to ugly for his standards.

“I don’t know who those people think they are that she can’t say that to them, cause they offend people all the time. And I think that for many people … it’s cathartic to watch that woman speak truth to power like that,” Chappelle told "PBS NewsHour."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/385599-dave-chappelle-michelle-wolfs-white-house-correspondents-dinner-speech-was

dave chapelle is legendary (L)