dave_ehssa

PETs: SHOW AND TELL

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have a good news about my puppy. A complaining cry as i described himself this morning. He was whining, like he wanted to do something but he cant do it without ME....so i was thinking he wants to pee or poo..when i said U WANT TO GO OUTSIDE??? PATRICK? then he ran away and went to the door...he was a good boy! then he did... my training before was worthy....giving them time to realize what we want our pets to do...Do's and donts..it takes time..til theyl learn!

Here's patrick on the couch sleepin. :yes:

Visit My Website

I Love Dogs..i have mine too...His name is spike...hes always going crazy -If i allow him to go roaming outside.. :whistle: mostly hes always in the caged..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kitty is in my avatar. He is comical too, he like to eat his dry food by dipping his paw in his water and sticking his dry food to his paw before eating it.

Edited by broma25

DCF - London

18 Jul 04 - Police Certificate Requested

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

22 Jul 04 - NOA I-130 logged with INS

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

29 Jul 04 - Had vaccinations

14 Aug 04 - Police Certificate Received

30 Sept 04 - I-130 approved

30 Nov 04 - Received I-864 from co sponsor

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

13 Jan 05 - Interview date 04 Feb 05

04 Feb 05 - VISA APPROVED!!!

08 Feb 05 - Proud owner of IR-1 Visa

09 Jun 05 - Arrived in the USA

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

Guess I better post some pics of our children.

samandtrudy1.jpg

The one on the left is Trudy. She's really small on account of being really inbred. She walks like a crab and she falls down if you pet her too hard. The one on the right is Samara. She's the embodiment of all that is evil in the world. She how cute she is? That's how she fools you. She draws you in with her cuteness and the victim doesn't realize until it's way too late. The only way to combat her evil is with a spray bottle of water. Trudy receives daily beatings from Samara.

siggy.jpg

This is Sigmund. I think this particular picture tells you all you really need to know...

Real love stories never have endings...

I have two Bichon Frise male puppies, Max and Toby, and they are my babies!@

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Guess I better post some pics of our children.

samandtrudy1.jpg

The one on the left is Trudy. She's really small on account of being really inbred. She walks like a crab and she falls down if you pet her too hard. The one on the right is Samara. She's the embodiment of all that is evil in the world. She how cute she is? That's how she fools you. She draws you in with her cuteness and the victim doesn't realize until it's way too late. The only way to combat her evil is with a spray bottle of water. Trudy receives daily beatings from Samara.

siggy.jpg

This is Sigmund. I think this particular picture tells you all you really need to know...

:)

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

had my immunization info transferred in I-693a thank God!

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

May 13, 2007- item was delivered in CHICAGO IL

May 16, 2007- AOS/EAD NOA recieved

June 2, 2007- Biometrics Appointment Date

June 21,2007-AOS transferred to California Service Center

July 10, 2007-I-485 Card production Ordered

July 11, 2007-Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

July 13, 2007-Approval notice sent- I-485

July 19, 2007- Green Card Arrived! Wooohooo!

July 24, 2007- I passed my driving written test!

August 22, 2007 Passed my road test and started my work!

April 2009- Removing Conditions Applied

September 11 -got my 10 Year green card! yahooo!

December 2010- Apply for Citizenship

These are our 3 terrors.

Anna is the black lab, Sadie is the german shepherd mix with the ears, and Mittens the cat.

I'm gonna miss them so much when we go on vacation :crying:

post-17973-1178665617_thumb.jpg

post-17973-1178665632_thumb.jpg

post-17973-1178665648_thumb.jpg

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I think I will just tell-if I posted pics, you'd be here until next Wednesday...

DOGS:

Clinton-9 yr old Siberian Huskey

Mojo-aka/Chippee-6 yr old Boxer

Crook-6 yr old Staffy/Lab X

Ray-4 year old handicapped Doberman

FERRETS:

Angie-10 yrs "young"

Neerah-8 yrs old

Stitch- 5 yrs old

Santino-3 yrs old

Clive- 1.5 yr old rescue

Koodis- 1.5 yr old rescue

Milko-1 year old rescue

Murcar- 5 month old baby

Lia- 10 week old baby

FROGS:

3 Aussie White's Tree Frogs

Tiny

Biffy

Wanda

Well, That's the Bruce zoo...

:yes:

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

I have four cats, Salem, Sassy, Chloe and Toe-ie.

Here is Salem laying next to my hubby. She loves to lay next to your head when you sleep. Sometimes she would even put her paws on your face to give it a little massage..

post-4218-1178668061_thumb.jpg

post-4218-1178668557_thumb.jpg

post-4218-1178668564_thumb.jpg

Opps part of my post could not be displayed so here goes:

(Continued)

I have four cats, Salem, Sassy, Chloe and Toe-ie.

The first one is Salem laying next to my hubby. She loves to lay next to your head when you sleep. Sometimes she would even put her paws on your face to give it a little massage.. Oh and she loves playing with little pieces of paper!

Second one is Toe-ie and Chloe grooming each other. They are sisters and bestfriends. Why is Toe-ie called Toe-ie? Because she is gray but there's one very obvious light brown spot on her right toes. Chloe loves to play fetch with any type of round shape objects. Sometimes when she feels like playing a lot she would put her toy right next to you and scratch your arm wanting you to throw it out for her, and she would always bring it back. Sometimes especially at night she would stand next to her toy and cries until somebody throws her toy for her.

Third one is Sassy aka Thunder Thighs. She is the fattest and the laziest one, but she is indeed a very sweet cat. Sometimes when you're sad she would jump on your lab and rubs her head all over you.