TheBu

April 2018 Filers of I-130 for Parents IR5 of U.S Citizens

321 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

My parents I130 applications are approved and NVC case status also shows completed.

My father's case was completed on January 23,2019 and my mother's case was completed on February 07,2019.

My parents are in India and they will give an interview at Bombay (Mumbai) embassy.

My questions are :  1) Since both the cases were completed on different dates, Mumbai embassy will scheduled interview separately for both or Embassy will scheduled interview for both at a same time ?

2) How much time it will take to give us an email notification about an interview date and time ?

3) When we can expect the date of interview after case completion ?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/7/2019 at 5:07 PM, JRob said:

I submitted income tax return and they accepted it. All documents accepted or qualified on my case as well. I heard that it will take 7-10days for the interview date

Did u have interview letter?now?!

Timeline
On 2/11/2019 at 10:17 AM, arpatel said:

Hi All,

My parents I130 applications are approved and NVC case status also shows completed.

My father's case was completed on January 23,2019 and my mother's case was completed on February 07,2019.

My parents are in India and they will give an interview at Bombay (Mumbai) embassy.

My questions are :  1) Since both the cases were completed on different dates, Mumbai embassy will scheduled interview separately for both or Embassy will scheduled interview for both at a same time ?

2) How much time it will take to give us an email notification about an interview date and time ?

3) When we can expect the date of interview after case completion ?

Thanks in advance.

Do u already have interview?

Timeline
On 2/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, esorielirol said:

I submitted tax return then received an RFE for a tax transcript. Better to send a tax transcript to be safe I think. I would’ve saved 2 weeks if I sent that in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do u have interview now?

Timeline
19 hours ago, arpatel said:

No. I can see case complete status but waiting for interview date.

19 hours ago, arpatel said:

No. I can see case complete status but waiting for interview date.

how long u waiting now??which country are you?

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jhenril said:

how long u waiting now??which country are you?

NOA1 Date : 03/30/2018

Case complete date : 02/07/2019

Visa Category : IR5

Did anyone receive interview date from Mumbai Embassy whose NOA1 date : April,2018 filers and Case Complete date is in Frbruary,2019?

Timeline
On 3/1/2019 at 10:00 AM, arpatel said:

NOA1 Date : 03/30/2018

Case complete date : 02/07/2019

Visa Category : IR5

Did anyone receive interview date from Mumbai Embassy whose NOA1 date : April,2018 filers and Case Complete date is in Frbruary,2019?

Did anyone here received there interview letter? case complete feb 14 2019 im still waiting for interview

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline

Hello everyone, I have a question about I-864:

When we send tax return TRANSCRIPT as evidence, do we still have to send Schedule C (self employed) or just the tax return transcript enough? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Timeline
On 3/6/2019 at 11:48 AM, Junior11 said:

Hello everyone, I have a question about I-864:

When we send tax return TRANSCRIPT as evidence, do we still have to send Schedule C (self employed) or just the tax return transcript enough? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

I dont know about self employed but i know u need to send tax transcript so they can see if how much your total gross income a year

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline
On 3/7/2019 at 1:06 PM, jhenril said:

I dont know about self employed but i know u need to send tax transcript so they can see if how much your total gross income a year

Thank you jhenril. I’ve scanned, uploaded and submitted all the forms and documents to ceas website today. Now comes the wait for NVC to review them all and hopefully change my status to case complete. 

Can somebody give me an idea, how long it takes NVC to review scanned docs and complete a case? 

Thank you

Timeline
4 hours ago, Junior11 said:

Thank you jhenril. I’ve scanned, uploaded and submitted all the forms and documents to ceas website today. Now comes the wait for NVC to review them all and hopefully change my status to case complete. 

Can somebody give me an idea, how long it takes NVC to review scanned docs and complete a case? 

Thank you

it depends to the officer some officer they just review it and approved you ryt away but usually it took 2 weeks to review after u send all required documents.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:32 AM, Ruszn said:

Hello everyone

I have a few quick questions regarding the next steps after approval of I-130. Hope someone can help me.

I filed my parents I-130s on March 18th 2018.

I got the approval around September 4th 2018

I got NVC notifications via email today that is Oct 17, 2018.

I went to the CEAC website and signed in as beneficiary and paid the $120 and $325 Fees.

What I am confused about is how do my parents make me their agent? They don't have access to internet and are not tech savvy. Do I log in as applicant and go through that process - which honestly I did but I could not click on that tab as it would not allow me to.

Also where do I file the AOS form and which one do I file? What documents do I need to provide as supporting material?

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Ruszn did u pay 120 each for both parents or just onetime?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.