dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2018

2,123 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Okay am a bit confused,you mean you printed two cover sheets for IV package and Aos?please what is IV package and AOS package?

Have you read this yet? http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Amelsbaihi said:

Hi , 

Today i checked my statue and it says at nvc , also the aos fee are no more availble . Does this mean i have case complete ??? I m so affreid to have a check list .

As per Ive been reading on VJ when it says at NVC means case complete. Congratulations

Still confirm with NVC over phone 

Good luck with interview

15 hours ago, truelove29 said:

OMG!! We just got the email that our case is complete!! I'm with my husband now in Turkey & he yelled from the other room "I got an email from NVC!" Our status has changed to "at NVC" & the email says that now they'll work with the embassy to set up the interview date...I can't believe it!!

case number assigned - March 12th

first upload of documents completed - March 21st

2 documents rejected due to landscape format - March 26th

re-uploaded documents - March 29th

case complete - April 4th

Omg so happy for you girl.Congratulations hope you guys get an interview soon. :) 

2 minutes ago, Pooh23 said:

What's your SC?

A week or so away still! We are sending the packages out tomorrow! I just got my case # on Monday. I am just very impatient :D 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
17 hours ago, Pooh23 said:

Congratulations!

that's amazing news

I got my scan date - 04/03

Hope I get CC soon

Thanks so much!

It seems that the NVC is much more efficient with closing cases. Hopefully you get your CC soon!

Does anyone have any ideas on how long it takes to get an interview scheduled at the Dublin, Ireland embassy?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

A week or so away still! We are sending the packages out tomorrow! I just got my case # on Monday. I am just very impatient :D 

Who won't be after waiting months just to get I-30 approval 

After getting CC still have 30 to 60 days waiting for interviews 

Seems like NVC is becoming very efficient 

However consulates are pretty slow as NVC is piling up cases for them. Hope they get fast for scheduling interviews

10 minutes ago, Pooh23 said:

Who won't be after waiting months just to get I-30 approval 

After getting CC still have 30 to 60 days waiting for interviews 

Seems like NVC is becoming very efficient 

However consulates are pretty slow as NVC is piling up cases for them. Hope they get fast for scheduling interviews

I am not really worried about interview because there aren’t many filers from my country 😜 From the few statistics I can gather, I should be able to get a date in slightly over a month. So it all rests on the CC! I am surprised how fast things are moving after the case number slowdown though. Not complaining!

Timeline
28 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

I am not really worried about interview because there aren’t many filers from my country 😜 From the few statistics I can gather, I should be able to get a date in slightly over a month. So it all rests on the CC! I am surprised how fast things are moving after the case number slowdown though. Not complaining!

Can you send me any link to check how much time it can consume from certain countries. No doubt from India it would decent waiting as they've closed Delhi centre just one in Mumbai now.

7 minutes ago, Pooh23 said:

Can you send me any link to check how much time it can consume from certain countries. No doubt from India it would decent waiting as they've closed Delhi centre just one in Mumbai now.

I actually click on VJ individual member timelines from my country to see. You can go to immigration time lines and sort by country then click on recent cases to see how long they took. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

I actually click on VJ individual member timelines from my country to see. You can go to immigration time lines and sort by country then click on recent cases to see how long they took. 

Oh I've done that as well. Usually for me anywhere from 4 weeks to 8 weeks. On an average so far 6 weeks. As embassy interviews at end to start of the month 2 weeks mostly. However people sometime gets interview anytime in month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

Hey guys,

Email does work! I got Case & IN numbers today and paid AOS but IV isn't available yet. Will they send me a welcome letter after I paid BOTH first? Thanks! :jest::jest:

Hey congratulations!!! You were very patient! I wished I had that strength. Good luck on your process 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 hours ago, truelove29 said:

OMG!! We just got the email that our case is complete!! I'm with my husband now in Turkey & he yelled from the other room "I got an email from NVC!" Our status has changed to "at NVC" & the email says that now they'll work with the embassy to set up the interview date...I can't believe it!!

case number assigned - March 12th

first upload of documents completed - March 21st

2 documents rejected due to landscape format - March 26th

re-uploaded documents - March 29th

case complete - April 4th

Congratulations on your case complete! Hopefully you get an interview soon!

23 minutes ago, selsiii said:

Hey congratulations!!! You were very patient! I wished I had that strength. Good luck on your process 

Thank you so much! I'm so surprised how email worked for me. I submitted DS-261 choose of agent and paid AOS fee already. Both are in process until I receive another email from NVC to instruct me for IV fee & supporting documents. I'm sure they will send me a welcome letter along. I couldn't find a welcome letter in my email or on CEAC site. Confusing.. he he

16 minutes ago, deafguy72 said:

Thank you so much! I'm so surprised how email worked for me. I submitted DS-261 choose of agent and paid AOS fee already. Both are in process until I receive another email from NVC to instruct me for IV fee & supporting documents. I'm sure they will send me a welcome letter along. I couldn't find a welcome letter in my email or on CEAC site. Confusing.. he he

I got my welcome letter the day after I got my case number. Anyway, if you were able to submit DS-261 and pay AOS fee I don't think there is an issue. The only thing you need in the welcome letter is the document cover sheet, which you can print from the CEAC site. When you log in, below the fee payment options, do you see some buttons for 'print receipt', 'email receipt' etc.? I have one that allows me to print the document cover sheet. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.