dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2018

2,123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tkim said:

Try on another computer, sometime technology is bothersome 

Hey Tkim thanks for helping me! I asked for my petitioner do that in USA and it didn't work too. I called the NVC and the operator told me that they didn't get an official word but some people are facing same problem to upload the documents. I wish I could to talk to someone that is at NVC stage to upload the documents and see if he can try it too and tell me. At least for me, I'm not getting it. Last week my petitioner uploaded his documents normally and submitted.

1 minute ago, Pooh23 said:

No it is regular till my knowledge however there was a miscommunication between NVC and USCIS. NVC had no idea I got I-30 approved so I waited for up to 5 weeks to cal them and when I checked with them they asked for another 5 to 6 weeks to give me case number.

Sorry to hear that. Based on other posts, NVC will scan your documents 2-3 days after they received it (and it will be your scan date). Then it takes them upto 11weeks to review it. However, i have seen people get case complete in just 2-5weeks. Good luck

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

1 minute ago, carlinhoswave said:

Hey Tkim thanks for helping me! I asked for my petitioner do that in USA and it didn't work too. I called the NVC and the operator told me that they didn't get an official word but some people are facing same problem to upload the documents. I wish I could to talk to someone that is at NVC stage to upload the documents and see if he can try it too and tell me. At least for me, I'm not getting it. Last week my petitioner uploaded his documents normally and submitted.

Maybe they are having some problem with their system. All I can tell you now is waiting until tomorrow and try again. NVC is having a lot problems lately :(

NSC

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tkim said:

Maybe they are having some problem with their system. All I can tell you now is waiting until tomorrow and try again. NVC is having a lot problems lately :(

I'm almost sure is their webiste. I'm so sad but I will to wait and I will be trying all day! Thank you very very much for answer me. And I know...they have been struggling with a lot of things...but ok! I'm just anxious to submit ONLY my documents and it is done...review and if it is not missing anything, approved and interview. urrgh! But I will to wait

4 minutes ago, carlinhoswave said:

I'm almost sure is their webiste. I'm so sad but I will to wait and I will be trying all day! Thank you very very much for answer me. And I know...they have been struggling with a lot of things...but ok! I'm just anxious to submit ONLY my documents and it is done...review and if it is not missing anything, approved and interview. urrgh! But I will to wait

Yeah. I really don’t understand NVC. They process my AOS fee so fast (3days), but my IV fee has been processing for5 days already. I only have to complete my DS260 and that’s it, but the wait is forever.

NSC

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tkim said:

Yeah. I really don’t understand NVC. They process my AOS fee so fast (3days), but my IV fee has been processing for5 days already. I only have to complete my DS260 and that’s it, but the wait is forever.

Both of my fees were processed only in 2 days. After you complete your DS-260...you have to upload your documents. Are you a pivot case too?

Just now, carlinhoswave said:

Both of my fees were processed only in 2 days. After you complete your DS-260...you have to upload your documents. Are you a pivot case too?

No. I’m reg case. The only thing I have left with their website is DS260

NSC

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tkim said:

Awesome! At least you getting that, you will feel realived! I just want to submit all of my stuff and not deal with them anymore. Urrgh!

3 minutes ago, carlinhoswave said:

Awesome! At least you getting that, you will feel realived! I just want to submit all of my stuff and not deal with them anymore. Urrgh!

I know how you feel. We r ready, but they are not.

NSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Tkim said:

Sorry to hear that. Based on other posts, NVC will scan your documents 2-3 days after they received it (and it will be your scan date). Then it takes them upto 11weeks to review it. However, i have seen people get case complete in just 2-5weeks. Good luck

Thank you.

That's what I read online 11 weeks but people posted recently cases getting completed within 6 weeks.

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Tkim said:

Did you send your iv n aos package to nvc.

I am in the same position as you.  Just ds260 left to do. Iv Payment still shows in process but it's taken from the bank today. My son has sent the package today to nvc

3 hours ago, H&H. said:

there are several places i used black ink to sign, date, write n/a, or write phone number or write my job title. as long as its eligble it should be ok and black ink. i didnt attach note but u can if u like...

Did you already submit it & they gave you no issues with it? 

Just to clarify: you're saying you filled out some of the form by typing into the blanks on your computer, then printed it out, and then filled in the remaining blanks with black ink, correct? 

Thanks for the response :)

Timeline
14 minutes ago, ajw&bmw said:

Did you already submit it & they gave you no issues with it? 

Just to clarify: you're saying you filled out some of the form by typing into the blanks on your computer, then printed it out, and then filled in the remaining blanks with black ink, correct? 

Thanks for the response :)

no i havent submitted yet. well sign and date is straighforward. but like telephone for example my wifes number is long and has + which i cant include so left it blank and then printed it and used black ink to fill in her number then scanned it...

Edited by H&H.

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.