dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2018

2,123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just wondering any reason why few people get one scan date and rest two scan dates before CC?
And reading previous topics and comments NVC seems to speed up!!

--------------------------------------------

Delivered Package at NVC - 04/02/2018

Edited by Pooh23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, selsiii said:

That’s great! It’s almost here for you!. Very soon we will all be on the case complete and interview forum. Can’t wait

Good Luck :)

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

(AS PETITIONER WAS ON GREEN CARDS THAT IS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG)

NVC RECEIVED = 12 FEB 2018

CASE # ASSIGNED = 19 APR 2018

PAID AOS & IV FEE = 20 APR 2018

FEE DEDUCTED = 25 APR 2018

DS260/CIVIL DOCS/ AOS SUBMITTED = 26 APR 2018

WAITING FOR CC :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pooh23 said:

Just wondering any reason why few people get one scan date and rest two scan dates before CC?
And reading previous topics and comments NVC seems to speed up!!

--------------------------------------------

Delivered Package at NVC - 04/02/2018

If you get a checklist (missing a document for example)...then after you send it you get a second scan date. Similar to RFE. If everything is perfect when you first send it then you'll go from your first scan date to case complete.

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@truelove29

It makes sense now hopefully they won't ask me any further docs and would get 1st scan date and CC soon after that..

Anyone got CC this month or waiting for it?

Timeline
Just now, JBapay said:

I think we are right around the same time. Feb 2nd receipt to NVC? Waiting on case number still... 

Its almost here. I am excited... of course more waiting after... but at least its the final stages before the interview

1 minute ago, seck101 said:

Its almost here. I am excited... of course more waiting after... but at least its the final stages before the interview

I am excited but also NVC is killing me! They seem to be providing less & less info when I call, trying to be patient. Also looks like you are Turkey too - have you heard how long its taking nowadays to schedule interviews in Ankara?

Timeline
1 minute ago, JBapay said:

I am excited but also NVC is killing me! They seem to be providing less & less info when I call, trying to be patient. Also looks like you are Turkey too - have you heard how long its taking nowadays to schedule interviews in Ankara?

It just looks like the cases will never be shorter in time length, be lucky we processed now... who knows what will happen a year from now or how long itll take.

But, no I am not sure? looking at others paper work, I would say 1-2 months. its a struggle...

3 minutes ago, seck101 said:

It just looks like the cases will never be shorter in time length, be lucky we processed now... who knows what will happen a year from now or how long itll take.

But, no I am not sure? looking at others paper work, I would say 1-2 months. its a struggle...

Yeah, you're right about that. Just hoping we can push through by the one year mark from file. 

My only reference on interview timing was from a friend who semi-recently went through it, she said about 5 weeks but her case was about a year ago. And at that time it wasn't electronic. Am hoping that the new CEAC processing will expedite things on that front.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, JBapay said:

Yeah, you're right about that. Just hoping we can push through by the one year mark from file. 

My only reference on interview timing was from a friend who semi-recently went through it, she said about 5 weeks but her case was about a year ago. And at that time it wasn't electronic. Am hoping that the new CEAC processing will expedite things on that front.

I figured as much! lets hope and pray. its deff frustrating

-good luck, i'll try to follow you for updates since you're a little ahead of me

Timeline
17 minutes ago, seck101 said:

I figured as much! lets hope and pray. its deff frustrating

-good luck, i'll try to follow you for updates since you're a little ahead of me

@JBapay my husband will interview at Ankara as well. I finished uploading all of my documents last week, waiting for case complete (hopefully no checklist). I'm curious too as to how long we'll wait for the interview. But I'll keep you posted on our progress!

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats to everyone on receiving case numbers or CC! 

I called last night and still no case number. This Thu will be 9 weeks since NVC receive date (Feb 1). I’ll call again tonight :( 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.