dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2018

1,149 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ICM said:

My husband got CC on his case this week we are now waiting for interview date in CDJ. Any idea what questions they ask so we can get ready how do we make the fingerprint appt and medical? Will he need to pay something when he goes to his interview? Thanks

Hi ICM, 

I cant provide any assistance on what questions they will ask, as our interview is scheduled, but hasnt passed yet. Just be sure to answer honestly. If you check the "consulate review" section and select CDJ, there is some helpful information there. 

You will make the medical appointment at one of the 3 approved clinics. You make the appointment by calling the clinic directly. 

The finger print appointment is made online once you "register" your interview date. This can be done at this website: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv/information/iv_services. If your husband decided to wait for his approved visa, while in Juarez, then this is also the place where he will return to get this visa packet (once approved). 

Here are some additional helpful links:

https://mx.usembassy.gov/visas/instructions-for-immigrant-visa-applicants/ 

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez.pdf

I created a post in the Regional section asking some of the same questions. Go there and read the responses. 

Hope this information is helpful. God bless you. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Faithunlimited said:

Hi ICM, 

I cant provide any assistance on what questions they will ask, as our interview is scheduled, but hasnt passed yet. Just be sure to answer honestly. If you check the "consulate review" section and select CDJ, there is some helpful information there. 

You will make the medical appointment at one of the 3 approved clinics. You make the appointment by calling the clinic directly. 

The finger print appointment is made online once you "register" your interview date. This can be done at this website: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv/information/iv_services. If your husband decided to wait for his approved visa, while in Juarez, then this is also the place where he will return to get this visa packet (once approved). 

Here are some additional helpful links:

https://mx.usembassy.gov/visas/instructions-for-immigrant-visa-applicants/ 

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez.pdf

I created a post in the Regional section asking some of the same questions. Go there and read the responses. 

Hope this information is helpful. God bless you. 

Thank you how long did it take for them to give you an interview date

26 minutes ago, Scherice1 said:

Thank you so much!!! This information is very helpful. I didn't want to be too dressy if I didn't need to be. I will definitely only answer when asked a question directly.

The very best of luck!

Remember you have already proven your relationship to them TWICE... As long as you have everything in order I look at the interview as just a formality.

God bless!  

6 minutes ago, ICM said:

Thank you how long did it take for them to give you an interview date

It took a long time unfortunately, as CDJ is one of the busiest consulates. Here are our stats:

Scan date-11/1/2017

Case Complete-1/23/2018 (No checklist)

Interview letter received (via email) 4/2/2018

Interview Date: 5/29/2018

Oh and by the way, I forget to mention, but I am sure you already know; you cant make the medical and fingerprint appointments until you have the actual interview date. They ask for this information when you call for the medical and when you register your appointment on the website. 

Edited by Faithunlimited
Left out information

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Faithunlimited said:

It took a long time unfortunately, as CDJ is one of the busiest consulates. Here are our stats:

Scan date-11/1/2017

Case Complete-1/23/2018 (No checklist)

Interview letter received (via email) 4/2/2018

Interview Date: 5/29/2018

Oh i was hoping that it wouldnt be taking to long 😔. Thank so much and good luck in your interview😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Rose Sharon said:

Congrats to everyone here !!!!!

interview yesterday at yde embassy and visa issued today 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🍾🍾🍾🍾thanks to God who had made it possible for us 

SD 01/30

cc 02/16

interview scheduled 02/28 for 04/11 at yde embassy 8:30 am 

wish you all the best and a happy ending 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Congratulations 

Which embassy?

53 minutes ago, iheartspink said:

The very best of luck!

Remember you have already proven your relationship to them TWICE... As long as you have everything in order I look at the interview as just a formality.

God bless!  

Thanks!

Yes, I have already prepared a very detailed book of all required documents and copies, copies of all correspondences from USCIS and NVC, pictures, letters, cards we received for our wedding and anniversary, etc...I am sure I have way more than we need, but I'd rather have too much than not enough. 

For sure, I will post our experience after the interview!

Hi Guys,

sc date: 03-21-2018

cc: 03-31-2018

Interview letter: 04-11-2018

Interview: 05-15-2018

Embassy: Johannesburg

Requested an earlier interview date due to pregnancy; they approved.

updated interview: 04-26-2018

Edited by Louna

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Klee9196 said:

Hi everyone I've been on here for a while but this is my first time responding. I'm filling for my husband in Jamaica. Here's my timeline if it helps

I-130 NOA1- 2/13/2017

I-130 NOA2-11/14/2017

NVC Received- 12/4/2017

Received AOS/IV bill- 12/12/2017

Paid AOS bill- 12/15/2017

Paid IV bill- 1/3/2018

Sent both packages- 2/2/2018

1st scan date- 2/7/2018

Checklist- 3/3/3018

2nd scan date- 3/19/2018

Case complete- 4/2/2018

Interview scheduled and letter sent out(it was emailed)- 4/12/2018

Interview scheduled - 5/15/2018

congratulations

Edited by Pooh23

Timeline
1 hour ago, Louna said:

Hi Guys,

sc date: 03-21-2018

cc: 03-31-2018

Interview letter: 04-11-2018

Interview: 05-15-2018

Embassy: Johannesburg

Requested an earlier interview date due to pregnancy; they approved.

updated interview: 04-26-2018

Congratulations

Just wanted to check how did you request them to change interview date like did you email or called?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rose Sharon said:

Congrats to everyone here !!!!!

interview yesterday at yde embassy and visa issued today 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🍾🍾🍾🍾thanks to God who had made it possible for us 

SD 01/30

cc 02/16

interview scheduled 02/28 for 04/11 at yde embassy 8:30 am 

wish you all the best and a happy ending 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Congratulations 🎈 

could you please share the questions that were asked and documents that was submitted. Thank you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.