Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Momoko said:

Congrats! I had my interview on the same day and it was approved. Yesterday, I got the notice that Oath Ceremony was scheduled and mailed but I'm not able to see the document on the MYUSCIS website. Does your oath ceremony letter show up right away on the portal? and how long does it take to get the letter in mail?

Thanks,

Yes, it shows up in the portal. It usually shows up 12-48 hours later. As for mail, I dont know since I haven't it yet. You dont need it anyway as it is already in the porta.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Had my interview yesterday in Yakima and had an overall great experience.

I started my interview just 5 minutes past appointment time. I got approved on the spot and they offered an option for same day Oath. My interview was at 1PM and their official Oath ceremony was at 2PM (didn't make it), but they organized a second private one for Seattle people at 3:15PM. It was me and 3 other applicants. The director of the office was extremely nice and even apologetic about us being moved to their office, everyone else was polite and accommodating. Very pleasantly impressed. 

My online status still shows "we scheduled your ceremony" with an estimated completion time of December 2019, however I expect that will also update eventually. 

Good luck everyone, hope you all have the same experience as me!

58 minutes ago, Alutza said:

Had my interview yesterday in Yakima and had an overall great experience.

I started my interview just 5 minutes past appointment time. I got approved on the spot and they offered an option for same day Oath. My interview was at 1PM and their official Oath ceremony was at 2PM (didn't make it), but they organized a second private one for Seattle people at 3:15PM. It was me and 3 other applicants. The director of the office was extremely nice and even apologetic about us being moved to their office, everyone else was polite and accommodating. Very pleasantly impressed. 

My online status still shows "we scheduled your ceremony" with an estimated completion time of December 2019, however I expect that will also update eventually. 

Good luck everyone, hope you all have the same experience as me!

Congrats!!!  So you were a late July 2018 filer.  I'm also expecting my interview to be in Yakima.  Did you happen to ask the priority date/filing month of the other Seattle filers?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
5 hours ago, costa85 said:

Congrats!!!  So you were a late July 2018 filer.  I'm also expecting my interview to be in Yakima.  Did you happen to ask the priority date/filing month of the other Seattle filers?

No, sorry, didn't thought of asking. I filled July 26th 2018, I would expect the rest were around that time as well. I have other friends who applied in early 2019 and they didn't get any notice yet.

Now it's saying that it takes 16 - 18.5 months.  I applied June 9th, when I log in it used to says estimated completion time September 2019 until a few days ago. Now it only says that they're taking longer than expected to process the case. I was thinking I'll already have an interview by this time. Apparently not.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, washingtonian said:

Now it's saying that it takes 16 - 18.5 months.  I applied June 9th, when I log in it used to says estimated completion time September 2019 until a few days ago. Now it only says that they're taking longer than expected to process the case. I was thinking I'll already have an interview by this time. Apparently not.

Oh man that stinks. I was with a little bit of hope of an october interview but I guess it will not be (i applied beginning of july 2018).... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.