CoffeeVegan

Detroit N400 filers

926 posts in this topic

Any  Detroit filers for N400? Thank you.

Edited by CoffeeVegan

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes.  My wife filed in Mid-January 2018 and her interview is scheduled for April 10, 2018.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Yes.  My wife filed in Mid-January 2018 and her interview is scheduled for April 10, 2018.

Just filed today. We decided to not front load it as we did for ROC, lets see how it goes. That is so awesome of a timeframe you guys got there for N400!!! What a relief!!! Did your wife start with the civics exams prep? Do you see a lot of Detroit filers on here? Thank you.

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Just filed today. We decided to not front load it as we did for ROC, lets see how it goes. That is so awesome of a timeframe you guys got there for N400!!! What a relief!!! Did your wife start with the civics exams prep? Do you see a lot of Detroit filers on here? Thank you.

I think there are a few Detroit filers.  She started studying the Civics around Christmas, but the speed of processing did surprise us, so she stepped up her review and has been watching sample interviews.

2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

I think there are a few Detroit filers.  She started studying the Civics around Christmas, but the speed of processing did surprise us, so she stepped up her review and has been watching sample interviews.

I will take those pointers from you guys and start studying anyways. Also I got an email saying its been sent to Intergrated env , was that the same for you guys as well? Thank you.

1 hour ago, AAli313 said:

I’m a Detroit filer, Filed in October and had my interview March 1. 

Wow congrats! That is so good to hear, happy for both of you. If I may ask, how did it go? Thank you.

Anne of Green Gables.

Timeline
2 hours ago, AAli313 said:

I’m a Detroit filer, Filed in October and had my interview March 1. 

Congrats!  How did the interview go?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Yemen
Timeline
1 hour ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I will take those pointers from you guys and start studying anyways. Also I got an email saying its been sent to Intergrated env , was that the same for you guys as well? Thank you.

Wow congrats! That is so good to hear, happy for both of you. If I may ask, how did it go? Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Congrats!  How did the interview go?

It went well, I passed the test but I got a “decision cannot be made yet” and I got a n14 which is a request for additional documents but I dropped those off in person March 15, so now just waiting and praying for an approval. 

Good luck to you both! 

Between the timeline tracker and monthly filing threads there are probably at most a dozen Detroit filers here over the past year.  I just registered to add my name to some trackers so that other can see what's going on, since I've been using this board a lot lately.

Would be nice to hear from @Biliebulezine about their recent interview, or from @lynchje2 and @arya when they have it soon.

Mine is on Apr 18th.

I'll go add my info into October thread.

39 minutes ago, AAli313 said:

It went well, I passed the test but I got a “decision cannot be made yet” and I got a n14 which is a request for additional documents but I dropped those off in person March 15, so now just waiting and praying for an approval. 

Good luck to you both! 

Congrats to you both!Thanks for that info. It will all go good for you guys !!!! May I ask what documents you needed for RFE?Thanks!

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Anne of Green Gables.

12 minutes ago, gpntb said:

Between the timeline tracker and monthly filing threads there are probably at most a dozen Detroit filers here over the past year.  I just registered to add my name to some trackers so that other can see what's going on, since I've been using this board a lot lately.

Would be nice to hear from @Biliebulezine about their recent interview, or from @lynchje2 and @arya when they have it soon.

Mine is on Apr 18th.

Thank you so much for the info. Good luck to both of you.

Anne of Green Gables.

14 minutes ago, gpntb said:

Mine is on Apr 18th.

Took me a while to figure out how to properly mention people, so that postediting window is gone

Would be nice to hear from  @Biliebulezine about their recent interview, or from @lynchje2  and @arya when they have it soon.

1 hour ago, gpntb said:

Took me a while to figure out how to properly mention people, so that postediting window is gone

Would be nice to hear from  @Biliebulezine about their recent interview, or from @lynchje2  and @arya when they have it soon.

I will second that and appreciate any input you guys have for us!

Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Yemen
Timeline
2 hours ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Congrats to you both!Thanks for that info. It will all go good for you guys !!!! May I ask what documents you needed for RFE?Thanks!

Selective service status of information an updated one, I had an old one from 2016. And a statement explaining my failure to register signed and dated. 

1 hour ago, AAli313 said:

Selective service status of information an updated one, I had an old one from 2016. And a statement explaining my failure to register signed and dated. 

Oh I see, thanks for the info. Godbless.

Anne of Green Gables.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.