3,014 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Wifetexas said:

Me too. But how do you know that is a EAD? It didn’t come yet. Maybe it’s a green card 😀. I got update 2 days ago too. I’m waiting to see what they gonna send it to me , but one is sure. Vawa is approved

I received EAD 10 days ago after update on my i 360. But i had app with USCIS in order to enquire about my case, because 5 days ago customer service said me that USCIS sent GC to me on phone call. I am not sure what is on my case. 😂

Pray for you to get GC soon. 😍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Yugoslavia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hanna Bui said:

Did you get i 360 approval? 

No. All i got is update under I360 that they mailed me a card. I have no idea which card. I think it’s a EAD under C31 category and idk when I360 it’s gonna be approved. I was exited because I thought that means it’s a approval. Idk anymore.

14 minutes ago, Wifetexas said:

No. All i got is update under I360 that they mailed me a card. I have no idea which card. I think it’s a EAD under C31 category and idk when I360 it’s gonna be approved. I was exited because I thought that means it’s a approval. Idk anymore.

The same my update before. Congratulation to you any way. Wait and see whait is card 😍

Pls update your status 😁

Filed: Other Timeline
18 hours ago, escape said:

@Aburi2018  @staypositive I am renewing my EAD, same c9 category. I first applied with a fee waiver last year, as I didn't have a job. But now I have a full time job and make more than 18k/yr, so I don't think I qualify for a fee waiver again... Do you know of anything different? My EAD expires in November, and I don't want to take the chance to wait for the EAD c31. If I apply for the c9 again, I can use the 180 days extension with NOA in hands.

I received my 3rd Prima Facie for 180 days one day before it's expiration. I had received an email from USCIS saying they are still processing my case, so I figured the Prima Facie renewal was coming.

I renewed my EAD c9 category. I sent the fees with it. USCIS sent me the check back saying there’s no fee for renewal 

5 hours ago, Wifetexas said:

Me too. But how do you know that is a EAD? It didn’t come yet. Maybe it’s a green card 😀. I got update 2 days ago too. I’m waiting to see what they gonna send it to me , but one is sure. Vawa is approved

I got the same update under I-360 on July 6th. I hope it’s a green card. But why didn’t it update under I-485? 🤔

On 7/6/2018 at 8:18 PM, Shallovercome32 said:

Hey again guys 

I just got update on my case status  that it has been approved.. I received the EAD card C31 yesterday and now the status change to case has been approved as of July 5.. Thank be to God... 

My timeline 

Dec 22, 2016... USCIS received case filed I-360,I485,I765

Jan 28, 2017 .. Biometrics

Mar 7, 2017... received EAD 

November 2017.. Renewal EAD sent 

March 29,2018 received renewed EAD. No biometric 

May 23, 2018 received message that case is being reviewed 

June 26... Card is being produced 

July 5.. Card received 

July 5 case approved 

Awesome, I had a similar experience. Congratulations!!!

9 hours ago, Wifetexas said:

It is most likely an EAD under C31. GC would come under I485 update.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/7/2018 at 2:17 PM, Hanna Bui said:

I am newcommer, i have followed forum for long time and received a lot of useful information.

I have received EAD C31, but haven't got approval decision yet. It means my vawa is approved but USCIS doesn't send it to me?

My 1st EAD was C09 unless i filled C31, but the 2sd is C31.

Please verify to me. Thanks a lot.

If you received the work permit category C31 then your Vawa was approved.USCIS is messy and often Vawa petitioners tell me that they never received the approval notice. Go to infopass to inquire about your Vawa case.

So this is weird.  I just got that notification of a card being issued under my I360 application receipt and it is not the EAD because I just got a replacement EAD one month ago when it expired.  Surely if I was approved and getting a green card it would be a notification uner the I485 application status.  I see a couple of others have had this notification too.  Anybody know what is going on?

17 hours ago, Mnmnm said:

No you don’t have to since there’s no fee for renewal 

@Mnmnm Thank you so much for the info!

When you first applied to your EAD, do you remember if you paid the fees, or did you do the I-912 fee waiver? I did the waiver.

Iam thinking of sending the renewal without the fees. If they ask, then I will send it again with the fees.  I still have 4 months on my EAD, and then the 180 days extension. Hopefully all will be fine. I can totally use that money to pay bills.

16 minutes ago, escape said:

When you first applied to your EAD, do you remember if you paid the fees, or did you do the I-912 fee waiver? I did the waiver.

Iam thinking of sending the renewal without the fees. If they ask, then I will send it again with the fees.  I still have 4 months on my EAD, and then the 180 days extension. Hopefully all will be fine. I can totally use that money to pay bills.

I  Applied I-765 c9 with fee waiver in December 2017. I had no money then. So I thought since I have the job now maybe they will want me to pay the fees so I sent in the application for renewal with check. But they sent the check back to me saying there’s no fee for renewal. Just make sure the application is the latest one or else they will reject it and you will have to send them another updated one. This eats up a lot of your time. Good luck!

Edited by Mnmnm

28 minutes ago, escape said:

Send them the one on the USCIS website. It says the form expires feb 2018 but I didn’t find anything later than that date so I just sent that one and they accepted it

Edited by Mnmnm

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 hours ago, MsBoo said:

So this is weird.  I just got that notification of a card being issued under my I360 application receipt and it is not the EAD because I just got a replacement EAD one month ago when it expired.  Surely if I was approved and getting a green card it would be a notification uner the I485 application status.  I see a couple of others have had this notification too.  Anybody know what is going on?

When did you file , the month 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.