3,014 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Can someone answer this concern please?

Thank you very much!

16 minutes ago, Florecita_Bella said:

Can someone answer this concern please?

Thank you very much!

Form 797C only proves that you filed an application. That’s about it. You are overthinking a lot and that’s not good. You got the receipt and  that means they got your case and it will be adjusted when the time comes. Sometimes some people do not receive the prima facie because they are missing some evidence and when they respond to the Request for evidence  they usually get their prima facie. Every case is different and every officer work different. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Goyo said:

Form 797C only proves that you filed an application. That’s about it. You are overthinking a lot and that’s not good. You got the receipt and  that means they got your case and it will be adjusted when the time comes. Sometimes some people do not receive the prima facie because they are missing some evidence and when they respond to the Request for evidence  they usually get their prima facie. Every case is different and every officer work different. 

The wait is very long and the agony is unexplainable I know ! But try to be patient my case took 2 yrs and some months to be approved after a very extensive rfe thank God my vawa was just approved but I still have a long wait for my GC :/

Hello everyone. I was hoping someone can help me out if they are or have been in a similar situation. I got a case status update for my I-360 receipt, Card being produced came up a few days ago and then it went to New card has been mailed. I haven't had an interview or updates on I-485. How can a card be approved from my vawa petition? I thought I would get a notice on my I-485. What kind of card can that be? I filed in february 2017. No rfe's.

Filed: Timeline
21 minutes ago, Hopeful97 said:

Hello everyone. I was hoping someone can help me out if they are or have been in a similar situation. I got a case status update for my I-360 receipt, Card being produced came up a few days ago and then it went to New card has been mailed. I haven't had an interview or updates on I-485. How can a card be approved from my vawa petition? I thought I would get a notice on my I-485. What kind of card can that be? I filed in february 2017. No rfe's.

I had the same update. A week later a EAD C31 arrived. This card is only supposed to be issued after a approval case

2 minutes ago, digonyc said:

I had the same update. A week later a EAD C31 arrived. This card is only supposed to be issued after a approval case

Thank you for your response. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what that meant. I initially thought it was a mistake. What's even stranger is that if that's the case there's no approval notice. Have you gotten any I-360 approval notice along with the new EAD?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
13 hours ago, Military said:

The original site that we used to use ( https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do ) shows the February date but the new site which often provides more detail (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ) shows the March date.

I am in the same boat like you i filled feb and sencond site shows March but i beleive in the Notice date which is (feb)

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, digonyc said:

What the heck, that is super unusual!  My VAWA was approved back in March and I'm still waiting to hear anything about my EAD

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, MsVi2 said:

What the heck, that is super unusual!  My VAWA was approved back in March and I'm still waiting to hear anything about my EAD

i got a status update today on my ead that card is being produced i applied fo renewal on feb 22 2018

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Hopeful97 said:

What date did u file in February?did you file 1-360,I-176,and I1-45 together?and have you done fingers prints earlier??hope it’s your approval!

Filed: Timeline
11 hours ago, Hopeful97 said:

Thank you for your response. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what that meant. I initially thought it was a mistake. What's even stranger is that if that's the case there's no approval notice. Have you gotten any I-360 approval notice along with the new EAD?

Not yet. We have another member with the same case as our that got a approval notice after the ead card arrived. Im waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.