TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Just wanted to drop a post - just received my notification that my card is now being produced.  Went from nothing to produced in a single update.  My case was transferred to TX back in February/March so happened fairly fast.

Did anyone receive tracking number for the package without calling USCIS?  I'm having a bit of a struggle with the postal service at my new address and I DO NOT want them to ship this particular piece of mail back.

ROC Packet delivered 2/24/2017 - GC Expiration 5/20/2017.

NOA - 2/27

Bio - Walk-in 3/10

Does it mean the case got approved?

Does anyone know how long should I expect for the card to be arrived? My friend has been waiting for his like 3 weeks already. i don't want it to get lost or anything.

My case was transferred to NSC on May 10th.

Hang in there everyone. It looks like its finally moving!

IMG_7328.JPG

5 hours ago, plasthandske said:

Just wanted to drop a post - just received my notification that my card is now being produced.  Went from nothing to produced in a single update.  My case was transferred to TX back in February/March so happened fairly fast.

Did anyone receive tracking number for the package without calling USCIS?  I'm having a bit of a struggle with the postal service at my new address and I DO NOT want them to ship this particular piece of mail back.

have you updated your new address w/ USCIS?

2 minutes ago, Ash_2017 said:

I just read on DHS website that my case has been approved. USCIS egov website has no change in status. 

Any ideas, what are the possible next steps from my end?

We've had the same 'problem'. DHS website is much more up to date, I think. We received the approval notice on DHS on July 10. On July 14 we got the approval notice in the mail. Today the status of the green card was updated from in production to mailed out. You probably don't need to do anything right now. We called USCIS and the woman just read what was on the USCIS tracker page. I explained the situation with the DHS site and she said 'oh, yeah that's more accurate and timely than ours....' Seems efficient for them to have two places to update! 

Congrats!

29 minutes ago, chelsea0409 said:

We've had the same 'problem'. DHS website is much more up to date, I think. We received the approval notice on DHS on July 10. On July 14 we got the approval notice in the mail. Today the status of the green card was updated from in production to mailed out. You probably don't need to do anything right now. We called USCIS and the woman just read what was on the USCIS tracker page. I explained the situation with the DHS site and she said 'oh, yeah that's more accurate and timely than ours....' Seems efficient for them to have two places to update! 

Congrats!

DHS website? .. what is the URL for DHS site?.. I have only case tracker & USCIS egov  site

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, chelsea0409 said:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

You'll need to create an account, which is pretty simple.

I actually have an account with the DHS since I planned to file the N400 before we moved, but never got around to do so.  According to their website the address change is the latest update so looks to me that their info is not up to date compared to the USCIS case status site.  Perhaps it will be reflected tomorrow or within a day or so.

ROC Packet delivered 2/24/2017 - GC Expiration 5/20/2017.

NOA - 2/27

Bio - Walk-in 3/10

3 hours ago, Ash_2017 said:

I just read on DHS website that my case has been approved. USCIS egov website has no change in status. 

Can you give me a link to the DHS website, when I click on the link provided it takes me back to USCIS.

21 Aug 2013: I-129F Sent

11 Feb 2014: Visa APPROVED!

20 May 2014: Wedding!

--

31 Jul 2014: Mailed AOS Packet

12 Feb 2015: AOS Interview - Approved

--

22 Feb 2017: Mailed ROC Packet

08 Aug 2018: ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.