julyk12017

March 2018 NOA2 ---> NVC thread

2,723 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, ahmedahmadyar said:

I am trying to fill out the DS-160 online and its not accepting my photograph. First page says my photo has been accepted and passed all quality checks then when I hit next it says "an error occurred while processing your photo, please try again later". Anyone else have this issue? Not really sure what to do

Hi there, in a package my lawyer send me it says that ''You should use INTERNET EXPLORER (not Google Chrome or any other web browser)''. Maybe that is why it is not accepting your photo?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 4/3/2018 at 8:46 AM, ash1234 said:

I put Chennai when I first applied, NVC corrected it and sent it to Mumbai. You can always call them and confirm. 

@ash1234 how long did it take after noa2 to receive nvc case number and also packet 3? Was packet 3 emailed or mailed to you?

Edited by Amit M

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
46 minutes ago, tammyjb said:

What's the phone number that we need to call for NVC Case Number?

😊

1-603-334-0700

Option 1 for English then 7 or if you have the newer electronic case they will tell you to hangup and call back using option 5.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

10 hours ago, amynelli said:

Hey! So we got an email yesterday from NVC saying that they received my approved I-129f petition from the USCIS and will now forward it to where my fiance's US consulate is. Has anyone else received one of these? What do we do next? 

Go to your Embassy's website and read what is needed for the interview. Go to the sub-forum for France here on VJ and get connected with others that will answer that question as many are in the process or have completed the same and are willing to help someone like yourself. Next go up to the Portals tab on this page and select the link by tapping on your country's flag where you will find a wealth of information.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

10 hours ago, Fippsie said:

I hate that this is sll so complicated lol.. i dont know when to pay how much and where to.. rip

Go to your Embassy's website and read what is needed for the interview. Go to the sub-forum for Germany here on VJ and get connected with others that will answer that question as many are in the process or have completed the same and are willing to help someone like yourself. Next go up to the Portals tab on this page and select the link by tapping on your country's flag where you will find a wealth of information.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

17 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

1-603-334-0700

Option 1 for English then 7 or if you have the newer electronic case they will tell you to hangup and call back using option 5.

AMAZING thank you so much! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, tammyjb said:

AMAZING thank you so much! 

Your very welcome!

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
5 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

glad to hear so many of u got the case numbers from  NVC. i really really am!

Sadly - we got still noooothing! it is getting a bit ridiculous to see ours (noa2 march 12) got there on 23rd, and

they are processing numbers for people from NOA2's of 20 etc... 

there is nothing we can do but lean back and get annoyed, upset and mad as this wait is just out of this world.

i'm so passed frustrated that i dont even feel like calling any longer.

if i could turn back time i'd never ever do this k1 again and i would have done it the uncorrect way as this process is

just insane with all the waiting times and wasting times for a relationship. 

sorry to vent my friends, it's been a terrible week so far and i'm starting to lose it for real for real!

Venting is exactly what we here for lady. This is an insanely frustrating process every step of the way and we are your support people so never apologize to us for having a rough week or day or even just a wobbly moment. I’m crossing everything for you that you have a number this week but if you don’t then I’m here for you next week and the week after and as many as takes after that till I can do the happy dance that you are finally approved for real and for ever xxx😘

Edited by Thelucybelle

7 hours ago, KAF said:

got our case number today. So i logged in at ceac and of course it’s still “at nvc”. But im so glad. Hopefully it gets faster. 🙌🏼

Nothing to do right now right? Just wait till it says “ready” am i right?

Here are the instructions for both Embassy's. At least you can look at what is needed and if you don't have that document then it gives you a little more time to acquire it.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/canada/303578/montreal/Packet3-K1-MTL.pdf

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/niv/information/required_docs

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

5 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

glad to hear so many of u got the case numbers from  NVC. i really really am!

Sadly - we got still noooothing! it is getting a bit ridiculous to see ours (noa2 march 12) got there on 23rd, and

they are processing numbers for people from NOA2's of 20 etc... 

there is nothing we can do but lean back and get annoyed, upset and mad as this wait is just out of this world.

i'm so passed frustrated that i dont even feel like calling any longer.

if i could turn back time i'd never ever do this k1 again and i would have done it the uncorrect way as this process is

just insane with all the waiting times and wasting times for a relationship. 

sorry to vent my friends, it's been a terrible week so far and i'm starting to lose it for real for real!

Your not alone in your frustration. If you have been reading the post here you had seen others feeling the same. Having said that. Every step of the way my wife and I would just ignore this process. We never joined a forum like this one because what is said is the same old thing and it only piles on to your own frustration. We went about daily business and waited till we thought it was time to call NVC for our number. Calling 3-4 times daily, or calling daily or what not is not going to help. Make one call, choose the time and leave it at that.

They are processing some cases before you with later dates is because each adjudicator is assigned a stack and that adjudicator may be a little faster then another so you will see discrepancy's like what you are experiencing. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

5 hours ago, ahmedahmadyar said:

I am trying to fill out the DS-160 online and its not accepting my photograph. First page says my photo has been accepted and passed all quality checks then when I hit next it says "an error occurred while processing your photo, please try again later". Anyone else have this issue? Not really sure what to do

The DS-160 like IE or Chrome browser. Try either of those.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

3 hours ago, AACB said:

Hi there, in a package my lawyer send me it says that ''You should use INTERNET EXPLORER (not Google Chrome or any other web browser)''. Maybe that is why it is not accepting your photo?

Chrome and Firefox worked for me.  Safari didn't.  I'm on Mac and there is no Internet Explorer for us.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I’m a bit confused  😐 

how do I see where to schedule the interview? Where do I go? Or am I going to be given an appointment from the embassy as the initial email said.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.