dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

On 11/03/2018 at 2:39 PM, Inder Sidhu said:

My IV fee is open.. and pay now button is active. But when I select $325 IV fee and submit, the total to be paid falls back to 0 and doesn't take me to next page. Any body else having this problem?

mine are open too the same as yo , but whe i clique on IV  fee  i can't select 325$ to pay that's werried . bu the way i will try to call theme today and figure out what's going wrong .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rawanruru said:

I still don't understand 🙈🙈

when your in the USA, or even over seas, and you send packages VIA, UPS, USPS, or DHL, you can chose to send them overnight and have a tracking number attached to is, so you can go and see where the package is that you sent in the mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, H&H. said:

i used asknvc to submit email to ask about my case #. i received below email today.

"we recently received ur visa petition. we will send nvc processing instructions within 4-5 weeks. please resubmit ur inquiry if u have not received any info after 5 weeks."

so basically no case # so wait 4-5 weeks and contact back..??.lol.

I got the same email back lol ugh..Im so over this wait...theres another snowstorm heading this way tomorrow ..more wait?

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
11 hours ago, ABK said:

How will NVC inform us about our case number? By sending an email? 

On your I-130 if you provided an email that is where they will send it. Also a snail mail letter on your US adress

Timeline

That is why is important to be proactive in calling them every other day to see if case number is available already if not then wait till you get it if.your not in a hurry

Timeline

My case was received by nvc on feb 2 and still no case number. I have been calling nvc asking for answers bless their hearts they have no clue. I can picture their call center manager having a pre meeting with them talking about how annoying we are. Lol . In the last two weeks of me calling 3 times a day. Sometime they say we are working on it or we received your case on .... wherever. Even if i say why other people are getting their cases before me why is that? Even if i know that pivot cases take longer but out of the frustration i wanted to ask . One agent told me that is not about priority dates or when case arrived at nvc  about the pile of paperwork and where  is your case on that pile. 

It is news that there are plenty of key goverment positions that have not been fillled yet. I see that since the current government do not believe on expansion of government that they are not interested on hiring more people . one of the government agencies is including state department. Then that could affect embassies also.

I hope i am wrong but seeing the current position for immigration even legal immigration we will see more delays on visa process .

I hope i am just being paranoid.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Chalanero21 said:

My case was received by nvc on feb 2 and still no case number. I have been calling nvc asking for answers bless their hearts they have no clue. I can picture their call center manager having a pre meeting with them talking about how annoying we are. Lol . In the last two weeks of me calling 3 times a day. Sometime they say we are working on it or we received your case on .... wherever. Even if i say why other people are getting their cases before me why is that? Even if i know that pivot cases take longer but out of the frustration i wanted to ask . One agent told me that is not about priority dates or when case arrived at nvc  about the pile of paperwork and where  is your case on that pile. 

It is news that there are plenty of key goverment positions that have not been fillled yet. I see that since the current government do not believe on expansion of government that they are not interested on hiring more people . one of the government agencies is including state department. Then that could affect embassies also.

I hope i am wrong but seeing the current position for immigration even legal immigration we will see more delays on visa process .

I hope i am just being paranoid.

So it all depends on how lucky you are....lol

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Amelsbaihi said:

mine are open too the same as yo , but whe i clique on IV  fee  i can't select 325$ to pay that's werried . bu the way i will try to call theme today and figure out what's going wrong .

I called NVC and it was working for them. And after they opened it at their end I was able to open it right away as well.. Weird

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Inder Sidhu said:

I called NVC and it was working for them. And after they opened it at their end I was able to open it right away as well.. Weird

were you able to pay your 325 IV bill?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.