dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/23/2018 at 10:29 AM, harsh2010 said:

Anyone recently got their interview. Date for Mumbai India Embassy ,? 

If you can post your CC date  please

My CC 3/14 

Waiting for interview date 

Thanks , 

My online status changed from require docs to “ at NVC” 

how u knw that ur case is complete??

by mail ??

1 hour ago, Info9909 said:

My online status changed from require docs to “ at NVC” 

how u knw that ur case is complete??

by mail ??

Yes....You will receive an email after 6-7 days....

Best way to find out is call NVC and ask them...

2 hours ago, Info9909 said:

My ceac status change from require docs to NVC.

whats that mean?? 

CF52528F-1EF0-49EC-9338-74AC54350332.jpeg

This means Case Complete....Call NVC and Confirm

15 hours ago, Pat Stubbs said:

Good luck !

i wonder if they process alphabetically by country? Does anyone know? I’m UK 🙄

It's not alphabetically but from what I know they have different people working on different countries and the time it takes to get your interview date just depends on how backed up the embassy you're at is. I am London and got mine the day after my case was complete (but I also got a case complete at the end of February when they were scheduling so I think I just got really lucky with timing). From what I've seen UK has been moving very fast so hopefully you'll have yours soon, good luck!! :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Has anyone waiting for interview in Ciudad Juarez called NVC ?

Cc Jan 16th.

I called yesterday and nothing yet. I CANT BELIEVE ITS TAKING SO LONG ALMOST 3 MONTHS and still no interview date :(

Timeline
30 minutes ago, shernandez239 said:

Has anyone got a interview date in may for CDJ yet ?

I havent and my cc is January 16th. I called yesterday around 6 pm and nothing yet.

Have you tried calling? What is your CC date?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Xindy1215 said:

I havent and my cc is January 16th. I called yesterday around 6 pm and nothing yet.

Have you tried calling? What is your CC date?

My cc is 2.9.18

i called yesterday and nothing yet 

Timeline
18 hours ago, imasunshine said:

i called NVC right now and was told they are scheduling interviews for May for CDJ...good luck eveyone.  

Ive been calling twice a day and they keep saying they havent started. Im almost at 11 weeks after case completed (jan 16). I cant take it anymore.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, shernandez239 said:

My cc is 2.9.18

i called yesterday and nothing yet 

Let me call. They keep saying we will start at thr end of the month. Im like well IT IS END OF MONTH i mean its the 29th. Some say they wont start until April.

Im out of hope :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Xindy1215 said:

Just got a date!!!

Cc jan 16

Interview date May 9th 745 am 

Cd juarez 

Cr1

Oh wow wow!!! Your patience was worth it. Hopefully I get mine scheduled this week as well for NG. 

CC feb 16 

Cr1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.