dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Violeta15 said:

I just called NVC and they said as of right now they are not scheduling appointments and they usually start at the end of the month (Ciudad Juarez). Just in case anyone was wondering.

thanks for the info... why are they taking so long? when was your cc? mine was Feb 26th. I feel like is never gonna happen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Bos said:

I really hate to tell you that May will be the earliest you may get interview date as they have already  scheduled for April.  Lagos consulate is kind of backed up right now. I got my CC January 19 and I just got interview scheduled two weeks ago for April 12. It took six weeks  from my CC date to get interview date and interview was scheduled about six weeks from that date.

Congrats!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Caro559 said:

Oh okay I'm from California 😊 a 15/16 hour drive from Juárez 😌

Oh well that’s nice don’t even have to spend money on air fare 😅

Timeline
3 minutes ago, imasunshine said:

thanks for the info... why are they taking so long? when was your cc? mine was Feb 26th. I feel like is never gonna happen

I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️😩 and my cc was February 20th. Hopefully we shall both have our interviews soon 🙏🏼😊

Timeline
5 minutes ago, imasunshine said:

& don’t worry it will happen but we just have to be patient. I will keep you updated! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Good day friends,I submit my ds260 today and some financial and supporting document,how many weeks it take NVC before they will complete my case?

Pray and hope for 2weeks, they have been pretty fast except for recent back log. So far I have seen 2-4weeks, but the usual thing you get on the phone when you call is 11weeks. Hopefully you sent all they need and not get a checklist.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Violeta15 said:

I just called NVC and they said as of right now they are not scheduling appointments and they usually start at the end of the month (Ciudad Juarez). Just in case anyone was wondering.

I called yesterday and the guy told me he did not know if they were done with April but they schedule end of each month or beginning of the month. 

I am still waiting for my interview for CDJ

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Paola93 said:

I called yesterday and the guy told me he did not know if they were done with April but they schedule end of each month or beginning of the month. 

I am still waiting for my interview for CDJ

Yea they might still have appointments for April and I saw that your cc is 02/09 so maybe you’ll get an April date. This waiting is the worst!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Violeta15 said:

Yea they might still have appointments for April and I saw that your cc is 02/09 so maybe you’ll get an April date. This waiting is the worst!

The worst waiting is USCIS NOA2 wait :)

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline
2 hours ago, Violeta15 said:

Oh well that’s nice don’t even have to spend money on air fare 😅

True lol I'm guessing your spouse is the one applying for his Visa? Is he going to where he's from to get that paper from the police they have to get to see if they have any prior arrests or whatever ? I forgot what it's called

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Caro559 said:

True lol I'm guessing your spouse is the one applying for his Visa? Is he going to where he's from to get that paper from the police they have to get to see if they have any prior arrests or whatever ? I forgot what it's called

It was actually needed when we sent the documents to NVC it’s the police report (carta de antecedentes penales) so we send in a copy already and taking the original to the interview.

39 minutes ago, etrangais said:

The worst waiting is USCIS NOA2 wait :)

Well for me it wasn’t long at all, it took less than a month.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Violeta15 said:

It was actually needed when we sent the documents to NVC it’s the police report (carta de antecedentes penales) so we send in a copy already and taking the original to the interview.

Well for me it wasn’t long at all, it took less than a month.

Really? How weird we got told we just had to take an original to the appointment 🤔🤔 they better not make a big deal out of it 😭 lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.