dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 hours ago, L0bster00 said:

wife got her passport, with visa stamped. 3 days after interview embassy is Islamabad. 

Congratulations 🎉🍾🎊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
40 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

Received wonderful news this morning!! Logged into the visa status and it says Issued!!! Thank you to everyone for all of your support and kind words throughout this process!! I can’t wait for my hubby to get here now lol!!! 

Congratulation 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/7/2018 at 9:47 AM, goon said:

Thanks!

Hi,

I've just called NVC and was told they will start scheduling at the end of the month... i think the earliest date would be May... How about you? Any date for the interview?

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, Ruiz2016 said:

Hi everyone,

I just called the NVC and they told me that they are done setting up appointments for April in Ciudad Juarez. :(

My husbands CC was Jan 16 2018(CR1). We saw that people with CC of Jan 15 got interviews for April and we were hoping that we would get one as well but it looks like we will have to wait another month.....

Do you think it is for all Embassies...

1 hour ago, goon said:

Hi,

I've just called NVC and was told they will start scheduling at the end of the month... i think the earliest date would be May... How about you? Any date for the interview?

That just means that neither one of us is getting an interview in April....this is just so depressing. I called last Friday and a lady told me that they get a list of available times in Montreal once a month. Then they schedule the interviews...

I was truly hoping for April. 

I'm not in a good place with this waiting. I don't understand why this process had taken a year and half of absolutely just waiting. We got married in 2016 and I still have to come home to an empty house. I don't wish this torture upon anyone. 

Thank you for letting me know. You saved me a disappointing phone call to the NVC

3 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Received wonderful news this morning!! Logged into the visa status and it says Issued!!! Thank you to everyone for all of your support and kind words throughout this process!! I can’t wait for my hubby to get here now lol!!! 

Congratulations :D!!

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Paola93 said:

My cc is Feb 9

& no interview yet? I thought they would usually schedule within a month

2 hours ago, iheartspink said:

Does anyone know if the website is down?

It most likely is, I tried going on it and it didn’t work!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.