dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, ravi raj said:

I got cc email on march 6th. when can I expect my interview date? My case interview also in mumbai.

I never got cc email . 

There was only 6 days gap between cc and Interview date but that's because I got cc towards end of the month . 

Cc :22feb 

I was scheduled interview date on 28th Feb however got email on 5th March ..

Hello everyone, I am putting together my interview packet. We need to bring the original and a copy of the documents. On one of the members’ interview review, I think I read that she had to make a line to submit the original documents. For organization purpose so things flow and docs are easier to locate, I wonder if anyone has any information on how they collect the documents at the interview. Should we attach the copies to the original docs or keep them separate? Thank you

5 minutes ago, nehallakhani said:

I never got cc email . 

There was only 6 days gap between cc and Interview date but that's because I got cc towards end of the month . 

Cc :22feb 

I was scheduled interview date on 28th Feb however got email on 5th March ..

my scan date feb 1st. cc date is feb 27th. cc email got march 6th morning 6 am. because of scan date which is like feb 1st, is it delay my interview date? what is your guess? thank you very much for your reply.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ravi raj said:

my scan date feb 1st. cc date is feb 27th. cc email got march 6th morning 6 am. because of scan date which is like feb 1st, is it delay my interview date? what is your guess? thank you very much for your reply.

I don't think so . However I am not too much confident about way they handle out interview dates . Have faith and it will be soon ... 

4 hours ago, nehallakhani said:

Okay 

Thank you 

Closed today again :(. Dam storm messing with my interview date. 

I130 arrived at Nebraska Service Center - March 29, 2017

NOA1 Received April 4th

Verbal confirmation petition was approved December 26th

Approval letter sent by mail on the 26th of December - still not received (live in CZ)

NOA2 Received via email January 4th

NVC received package from USCIS on January 10th (verbally confirmed on the 18th)

Case Number & Invoice # issued on January 25th but given on the 26th.

DS261 submitted on January 29th

AOS fee paid on January 31st

IV fee paid on the 3rd of February - received the email this morning as well with the fee. Money taken out of account on the 6th.

IV fee shown as paid and DS-260 open on the 13th of February. 

DS-260 submitted on the13th February

IV and AOS documents mailed on the 13th February 

Scan Date February 17th. 

CC February 28th :)  

Interviewed scheduled on the 17th of March for April 3rd. 

Interview completed and visa approved on April 3rd. 

3 hours ago, Luna17 said:

Hello everyone, I am putting together my interview packet. We need to bring the original and a copy of the documents. On one of the members’ interview review, I think I read that she had to make a line to submit the original documents. For organization purpose so things flow and docs are easier to locate, I wonder if anyone has any information on how they collect the documents at the interview. Should we attach the copies to the original docs or keep them separate? Thank you

Hello my interview is next week and i recently got done preparing for it. I got a huge binder to keep all my documents and evidence of relationship in it. Yes it best to make sure all the documents are organized and easy to locate, so i have an alphabetical divider and a table of content so the CO will know just where to find what he or she needs. Its very detailed and easy to go through. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well our status changed from Ready to Administrative Processing. It was updated today so they must’ve received the new passport photos. I hope we don’t get stuck in AP for months and that they issue the visa soon! Our embassy is Islamabad. 

1 hour ago, scarlett262004 said:

Well our status changed from Ready to Administrative Processing. It was updated today so they must’ve received the new passport photos. I hope we don’t get stuck in AP for months and that they issue the visa soon! Our embassy is Islamabad. 

Isl embassy is making us frustrated by not giving us the interview date.. gosh wait is killing us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, USA BRA said:

3 months already passed since CC, this first week of March already passed and no interview date,  so sad.

Have faith. You would get your interview date soon. Great things take time

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I just called the NVC and they told me that they are done setting up appointments for April in Ciudad Juarez. :(

My husbands CC was Jan 16 2018(CR1). We saw that people with CC of Jan 15 got interviews for April and we were hoping that we would get one as well but it looks like we will have to wait another month.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.