starsky

I-751 February 2018 Filers

2,688 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, blackber1 said:

I am sending the rfe packet today. Do I have to send the bank statements for the months I have sent before? The leasing agreements?

Send new evidence, not stuff you have already sent. Especially what they call ' commingled finances' evidence. 

I finally had my joint interview. It went very well, interviewer was impressed with my application. N-400 and I-751 both got approved after I left the interview, N-400 status is now saying "oath ceremony scheduled", I-751 says "new card in production". They told me to bring the new green card to oath ceremony if it gets delivered before the oath ceremony, and mail it back if it gets here after the oath ceremony. 

Edited by nj_aos_oct

20 minutes ago, nj_aos_oct said:

I finally had my joint interview. It went very well, interviewer was impressed with my application. N-400 and I-751 both got approved after I left the interview, N-400 status is now saying "oath ceremony scheduled", I-751 says "new card in production". They told me to bring the new green card to oath ceremony if it gets delivered before the oath ceremony, and mail it back if it gets here after the oath ceremony. 

Congratulations.......🎊

Were you part of the original ROC February 2018 filers? 

4 minutes ago, redstripe54 said:

Congratulations.......🎊

Were you part of the original ROC February 2018 filers? 

Thanks!

Yes, I filed for ROC in late Feb 2018.

Not sure if N-400 helped, hurt, or didn't impact the final timeline at all! 

Edited by nj_aos_oct

2 hours ago, nj_aos_oct said:

Thanks!

Yes, I filed for ROC in late Feb 2018.

Not sure if N-400 helped, hurt, or didn't impact the final timeline at all! 

I filed in early Feb 2018, got a RFE in May 2019, finally approved last week! 

Took nearly 20  months, not applying for N-400. 

Cant really complain though as my AOS only took 6 weeks from filiing to receiving my 1st green card. That's it for me for 10 years. 👍

11 hours ago, Fr8dog said:

Wel as there is still nothing but crickets on this side I decided to file the N-400. Lets see if that gets them moving again.

Hi

Were you a original Feb 2018 ROC filer?

Just wondered how many were left. 

16 minutes ago, mz_066 said:

Hello,

Mine was Feb 2018 and still nothing, 

Hi again

I'm sorry to hear about that, I got approved a couple of weeks ago, I originally applied in early Feb 2018. One of the first on the table and one of the last to be approved. 

California Centre. And a RFE

Not applying for N-400

I'm still hanging around to see if I can support the last few stragglers,  so I'm hoping you can be approved soon 👍

43 minutes ago, redstripe54 said:

Hi again

I'm sorry to hear about that, I got approved a couple of weeks ago, I originally applied in early Feb 2018. One of the first on the table and one of the last to be approved. 

California Centre. And a RFE

Not applying for N-400

I'm still hanging around to see if I can support the last few stragglers,  so I'm hoping you can be approved soon 👍

Congratulations, You really gave me a big hope. 

I applied on Feb 7th, then N-400, I had interview June 26. No RFE nothing after the interview. It will be 120 days since interview in 2 weeks, so IDK what should I do if they didn't respond. 

11 minutes ago, mz_066 said:

Congratulations, You really gave me a big hope. 

I applied on Feb 7th, then N-400, I had interview June 26. No RFE nothing after the interview. It will be 120 days since interview in 2 weeks, so IDK what should I do if they didn't respond. 

Wow 120 days and no response after interview 

Did they say anything on the interview? 

Mine is slightly different, but even after I sent the extra evidence back on the RFE, they still took over 5 months to approve!

Sometimes it's just so hard to work out what they are up to, there seems no system you can go by! 

Are you out of processing times, because if you are you can fill out an online enquiry, I did that and they had to pull and review my case,  2 weeks after........surprise  I was approved. And just before my extension letter expired. Phew ! 

2 hours ago, redstripe54 said:

Wow 120 days and no response after interview 

Did they say anything on the interview? 

Mine is slightly different, but even after I sent the extra evidence back on the RFE, they still took over 5 months to approve!

Sometimes it's just so hard to work out what they are up to, there seems no system you can go by! 

Are you out of processing times, because if you are you can fill out an online enquiry, I did that and they had to pull and review my case,  2 weeks after........surprise  I was approved. And just before my extension letter expired. Phew ! 

Yeah Man, this drive me crazy, after the interview he said will send me RFE but he didn't. My I-751 exceeded processing time and I got a stamp already. I filed 2 inquiries but nothing happen. I contacted with congress woman and they said will respond in 30 days and passed 40 days without anything. I don't really know what show I do more??? 

Yep I am an original Feb 18 filer. Crickets for over a year than an RFE (Looks like the lost most of my file) resent that followed by an interview. Nothing said at the interview apart from gives us a call if you haven't heard in 120 days. That was over 2 months ago so I figured I do the N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.