dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2018

1,179 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Curiousmind said:

Thats normal until they review it. It will say at NVC

Please how can I check my status? Is the same ceac.state.gov?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello every body . i sent all my files and forms( IV and AOS ) on Feb 15th. how can i check that NVC receives ?

and how do i know about Scan Date ?  the online status still showing  like (Submit the required forms)  

23 minutes ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Please how can I check my status? Is the same ceac.state.gov?

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

9 minutes ago, Nani & lizzy said:

Hello every body . i sent all my files and forms( IV and AOS ) on Feb 15th. how can i check that NVC receives ?

and how do i know about Scan Date ?  the online status still showing  like (Submit the required forms)  

You will want to call the NVC directly.  603-334-0700 Listen for the prompt regarding mail.  Make sure to have your case number and beneficiary's information readily available. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Some hope to fuel the wait that is coming up. NVC received my case from USCIS. 

USCIS sent to NVC : 13th Feb 2018

NVC Received : 21st Feb 2018

Now the wait for Case No. and IIN begins! :whistle:

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nepenhyah said:

Oh thank you. But it’s not opening. I guess it’s from Nvc 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

congratulations to all of you with a CC.

We paid the fees on Friday right when we got the CN and they were taken today. How long does it usually take it till I'm able to do the DS260?

Timeline
58 minutes ago, PuffPuff said:

Hi there and congrats to everybody who got a case closed :).

Our package was delivered to the NVC on 5 Feb, but I am somewhat confused. On the website it still says that we have to submit the documents. We called and they said that they did receive them, but I just want to make sure that this is normal and the next change would be "At NVC"?

Thanks very much and fingers crossed for quick processing for everybody!

image.png.3922ebb2ae4ae54a7ca645eb48553647.png

Did you have to upload the documents? How long did it take you till you were able to upload them from the moment you paid the fees?

5 minutes ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Oh thank you. But it’s not opening. I guess it’s from Nvc 

Yes, unfortunately the NVC is experiencing website issues; it doesn't usually last terribly long though.  check back every half hour :)

5 minutes ago, kubes said:

congratulations to all of you with a CC.

We paid the fees on Friday right when we got the CN and they were taken today. How long does it usually take it till I'm able to do the DS260?

I am assuming you are referring to the DS-261, and the Affidavit of Support Fee.  NVC doesn't allow for both fees to be paid simultaneously, rather in succession after the initial AOS fee is paid.  That being said, if you've completed DS-261 (appointing an agent) and paid the AOS fee, it has been taking NVC 2-3 business days to accept the funds and update the status.  Typically it's taking 5-7 business days from the payment date for the next steps become accessible.  Bear in mind this is a rough average based on multiple reported thresholds.  I've seen some go much quicker than this, and some a tad bit longer.  My overall estimate from case received at NVC to IV application scanned is about 3-4 weeks total. :)   Hope this helps!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, B & S said:

Is At NVC means CC?

It says At NVC. My scan date is January 24,2018. What would be the next step guys?

You have cc. Congratulations🎉🎈

Timeline
1 hour ago, PuffPuff said:

Hi there and congrats to everybody who got a case closed :).

Our package was delivered to the NVC on 5 Feb, but I am somewhat confused. On the website it still says that we have to submit the documents. We called and they said that they did receive them, but I just want to make sure that this is normal and the next change would be "At NVC"?

Thanks very much and fingers crossed for quick processing for everybody!

image.png.3922ebb2ae4ae54a7ca645eb48553647.png

Don't Panic it will stay that way until you have case complete and then it will change to at NVC

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Nepenhyah said:

I am assuming you are referring to the DS-261, and the Affidavit of Support Fee.  NVC doesn't allow for both fees to be paid simultaneously, rather in succession after the initial AOS fee is paid.  That being said, if you've completed DS-261 (appointing an agent) and paid the AOS fee, it has been taking NVC 2-3 business days to accept the funds and update the status.  Typically it's taking 5-7 business days from the payment date for the next steps become accessible.  Bear in mind this is a rough average based on multiple reported thresholds.  I've seen some go much quicker than this, and some a tad bit longer.  My overall estimate from case received at NVC to IV application scanned is about 3-4 weeks total. :)   Hope this helps!

No I mean the both fees AOS and IV fees. I don't have to fill out the DS261 because they already have our Information. We need to upload all the documents so we were able to both of the fees at the same time.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ravian said:

Hey guys congrats everyone who got CC today. Including myself. I guess 20th feb was the day for us. Anyways whats next now. Will the status change from "AT NVC" to some other?? Anyone experienced the next status change before the interview date comes??

It will change to, in transit once NVC forward your package to the Embassy/Consulate in your country, once the consulate receives it, it will change to Ready.  But it doesn't always change from in transit some people have gone through their interviews and it still says in transit so don't panic if it doesn't change from that. Congratulations again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.