dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Nellybee said:

Guysssss I just got off the phone with NVC and I was given an Interview date. 

April 24th!!!! 💃💃💃. The lady I spoke to said I would be sent an email soon. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.

CC Date: 30th January 2018

Interview date :24th April 2018

Lagos Embassy.

Hello, congratulations! I’ve been calling NVC like seriously for days but I’m always on hold. Agents are always busy. My CC was feb 15th and I need to know my interview date. Please how long were you on the phone with them to get through? 

Consulate: Lagos Embassy 

16 hours ago, Bigrahizzle said:

I have a question about medical exam in Pakistan. I Learned that my wife had TB when sh was 14 and she was on medication and was treated, When she goes to get her medical will this incident prolong her process? I heard it may push forward her interview date. Has anyone had experience on this issue. Pleas help, I'm really stressed out and so is my wife.  Her medical is on March 2 and interview is on the 15th

I remember reading about it in another forum. I think it would be better if your wife got and presented a letter or proof that she ended her treatment to the doctor. I am telling you this because from what I know if a person had TB, she more likely will show a scar in her lungs. Therefore, doctors may ask her to do a sputum test, which would take about 8 weeks and delay the process. I don't mean to alarm you but I just want you to be aware of it, you can research more about it. Every case, in every country is different. My husband and I will have our interview very soon. Then, I know how important and nerve-wracking is this process and we need to be prepared so everything goes well. Good luck! and I wish you the best!!

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Hello, congratulations! I’ve been calling NVC like seriously for days but I’m always on hold. Agents are always busy. My CC was feb 15th and I need to know my interview date. Please how long were you on the phone with them to get through? 

Hello dear since you are in Nigeria

Try and call them exactly 1pmNigerian time tomorrow they will pickup

When I was in NVC stage that's the time I always target it will seriously work for you try it 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Thanks , I was on hold for over an hour. Call them through Skype, that will save your units. Again, you can also call them by 3pm our time which should be 9am their time you will be out through faster. That's what I do most times. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nellybee said:

Guysssss I just got off the phone with NVC and I was given an Interview date. 

April 24th!!!! 💃💃💃. The lady I spoke to said I would be sent an email soon. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.

CC Date: 30th January 2018

Interview date :24th April 2018

Lagos Embassy.

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just called NVC no interview date for me yet

Lady said when I have been assigned one I will get an email. 

Hopefully soon. 

My CC is 02/09/2018 

Ciudad Juarez, MX

:(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi all,

Just found this thread! I started the application process for my wife with USCIS on 01/2017, but hopefully, it will be over soon. 

SD: ~25 Nov 2017

Missing Doc: 09 Jan 2018

2nd SD: ~02 Feb 2018

CC: 24 Feb 2018

My wife's case is being treated through Paris.

Every time I call NVC they never give me any new information at all, I don't know if it is just the people I come across or am I not being aggressive enough? How do guys seem to pull out this much information out of them? Thank you, and good luck all.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Unclesam1990 said:

Hi all,

Just found this thread! I started the application process for my wife with USCIS on 01/2017, but hopefully, it will be over soon. 

SD: ~25 Nov 2017

Missing Doc: 09 Jan 2018

2nd SD: ~02 Feb 2018

CC: 24 Feb 2018

My wife's case is being treated through Paris.

Every time I call NVC they never give me any new information at all, I don't know if it is just the people I come across or am I not being aggressive enough? How do guys seem to pull out this much information out of them? Thank you, and good luck all.

So sorry about that but alot of people put call thru nvc every minute

But in a nutshell try And call them again and tell them to put you thru a supervisor explain the situation to him or her 

Filed: Other Timeline

Cc 22 feb still no interview date or confirmation email :(

Have been calling nvc everyday and they give same old reply .....

Anyone around my cc date still waiting for interview appointment for islamabad consulate?????

Timeline
2 hours ago, Henken23 said:

Hello dear since you are in Nigeria

Try and call them exactly 1pmNigerian time tomorrow they will pickup

When I was in NVC stage that's the time I always target it will seriously work for you try it 

I just got thru and the agent said they are still expecting the dates of appointment from 

Lagos and I should hold on till upper week. I hop I get a date in April. Tired!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.