thes

adjustment of status

16 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, thes said:

Any help please.. we apply for adjustment for removal conditional status and they are asking for more evidence about my marriage. Is there some one by the paperworks with out the mortgage agreement or real estate title?

Well what evidence did you give them initially when you sent in the application? Also is this a AOS or a Removal of Conditions?

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Well what evidence did you give them initially when you sent in the application? Also is this a AOS or a Removal of Conditions?

This removal of Conditions. and i send all the copy of the paperworks that they ask requirements but after a long waiting i got a mail that they need more evidence like the mortgage agreement and i don't have that because my husband bought the house when he not married yet. i don't know if i can send the documents that they asking with out that and not affecting my petition?

1 minute ago, thes said:

This removal of Conditions. and i send all the copy of the paperworks that they ask requirements but after a long waiting i got a mail that they need more evidence like the mortgage agreement and i don't have that because my husband bought the house when he not married yet. i don't know if i can send the documents that they asking with out that and not affecting my petition?

What documents did you send exactly? When did you file for ROC? If you don't have it then you don't have it. They might just request an interview for you to sort everything out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Just now, thes said:

I already send them that copy but they are asking for more bank statement. i got everything aside from that mortgage agreement because i don't have that. 

Bank statement you can get it online. I think they asked for bank statement because they want how long the account was open.

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

What documents did you send exactly? When did you file for ROC? If you don't have it then you don't have it. They might just request an interview for you to sort everything out.

I send bank account, car title because that time i don't have a car loan, joint tax, bills, and now they are asking for more bank statement car loan and mortgage agreement

You need to include every months bank statements since they were added, not just a few months.

Are you renting or do you own your home? If renting include the rental agreement with them on it. If they aren’t on the mortgage/car loan then write a letter explaining why. 

Edited by Illiria

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

2 minutes ago, H&T said:

Bank statement you can get it online. I think they asked for bank statement because they want how long the account was open.

I just don't know if i send all the document  but without the mortgage agreement if will affect my request. i just want to know if someone send paperworks without the mortgage agreement. in there notice that such examples may include but are not limited to the following:

drivers license, birth cert of kids if we have, bank statement, mortgage agreement, insurance policies, car loan, bills

Timeline

you're just living together about 2 year, so get a car loan is easy, but get a mortgage is sometime not possible.So, just send again what you got, if anything you don't have just write a letter and brief explaining it.

Just now, H&T said:

you're just living together about 2 year, so get a car loan is easy, but get a mortgage is sometime not possible.So, just send again what you got, if anything you don't have just write a letter and brief explaining it.

thank you! i got the car loan now, my husband got the mortgage agreement since when he is still not marriage and its a lot of work to change the mortgage agreement and the mortgage company is not helping us. were married for a more 4 years now.

Timeline
1 minute ago, thes said:

thank you! i got the car loan now, my husband got the mortgage agreement since when he is still not marriage and its a lot of work to change the mortgage agreement and the mortgage company is not helping us. were married for a more 4 years now.

Just focus what both of you have after you move to USA. In addition, you can asked friend or family's member write a letter. Anything can help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Copies of your wills, copies of life insurance showing each other as beneficiary.  If your spouse has you listed as beneficiary on retirement plan - copies of that.  They are wanting to see financial co-mingling.  Copies of wills are good - if you don't have a will you should get one.

K1 Visa                                                                 Adjustment of Status                                                             ROC

Service Center : California Service Center                        CIS Office : Kansas City MO Service Center                           California Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2011-11-18                                 Date Filed : 2012-09-04 Date                            Filed: 2015-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-11-23                                      NOA Date : 2012-09-06                                                             NOA1 Date: 2015-05-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none                                              RFE(s) : NONE                                              RFE(s): NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-04-12                                                 Bio. Appt. : 2012-10-03                                                              BIO. Appt.: 2015-09-15

NVC Received : 2012-04-26

NVC Left : 2012-05-10                                           EAD/AP Approved : 2012-11-08                             ROC APPROVED:2015-10-26      

Consulate Received : 2012-05-14                               EAD/AP Card Received : 2012-11-17                         Green card Received: 2015-11-04    

Packet 3 Received : 2012-05-17                                          Green card Approved : 2013-07-08                        NO INTERVIEW

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-05-20                                                    NO INTERVIEW

Interview Date : 2012-06-26                                                 Green Card Received : 2013-07-15

Interview Result : Approved                                                 

Visa Received : 2012-06-26                                                   

US Entry : 2012-07-05

Marriage : 2012-08-24

N-400 Naturalization:

04/25/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS AZ courier address thru FedEx

05/04/2106 NOA I-797 Receipt Notice Date
05/27/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
06/08/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
06/13/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
07/18/2016 Date of Interview
08/11/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Kansas City, MO

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.