1,601 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
2 minutes ago, harhad said:

Informed delivery tells me there is a letter on its way and my case tracker got updated with the caption "Employment based Interview was scheduled" although my AOS application is based on family :rolleyes:

You must be one of the luckiest. Unfortunately, I can’t track my AOS case anyone but did receive an automated text message that it was updated. I always get this message when action was carried out on my case. So, I’m definitely gonna call USCIS tomorrow. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

My case tracker doesn't update either, this is the first time it has changed status since the submission of the application

AOS Timeline 

01/24/2018   Filed via Fedex 

01/30/2018   Package Delivered

02/06/2018   NOA1 text/email received

02/10/2018   NOA1 received formal copy by mail

02/17/2018   Biometrics letter received

02/21/2018   Early Bio walk-in unsuccessful<_<

03/01/2018   Biometrics Completed !!

03/03/2018   Courtesy letter to bring updated I-693 at the Interview

04/03/2018   Scheduled for Interview

05/07/2018   Interview Completed " Case under review"

07/02/2018   "We approved your case" for I-765 and I-131"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
3 minutes ago, harhad said:

My case tracker doesn't update either, this is the first time it has changed status since the submission of the application

At least you got an interview update. Lol

1 hour ago, harhad said:

Informed delivery tells me there is a letter on its way and my case tracker got updated with the caption "Employment based Interview was scheduled" although my AOS application is based on family :rolleyes:

Amaaaaaaazzzzzing that’s some great News...

wishing you the best on the journey. I’m hoping for more people here to see some more great News.....

19 hours ago, simonvikih79 said:

Hello guys did any February filer experience the notorious “user defined message “ when checking their cases online? And if yes, how was it solved?

I have it. Ever since receiving NOA I wasn't able to look up any of my cases and after biometrics login error on I-485 changed to user defined error and on uscis page checker says last update march 26th but when I click on it it's blank. I haven't called since I just figured I would wait. I read here that everyone who calls has been told wait time is so long due to high volume of calls I figured I will just wait. 

The DHS website says biometrics reviewed on all cases and that's it. 

Hope the error means the interview letter of course! 

2 hours ago, harhad said:

Congrats! 

2 yr GC approved 04/29/2019

10 yr GC approved 06/02/2021

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, harhad said:

Thats great!! :rolleyes:

:)Our timeline AOS:)

Jan/30/2018    Filed via UPS 2 says    

Feb/01/2018    Package delivered (Chicago locxbox)

Feb/01/2018    Priority date (in the hard copies)

Feb/09/2018    Checks cashed

Feb/15/2018    Lawyer got NOA1

Feb/16/2018    We got our NOA1

Feb/24/2018    Biometrics appoiment letter in the mail

Mar/03/2018   Courtesy letter in the mail (medical not sent)

Mar/07/2018   Biometrics appointment schedule (Done)

event.png

Timeline
2 minutes ago, UncleAK said:

Hello everyone, How long does it take to get mail for fingerprint appointment??, i got the mail for the I-797C notice of action couple of weeks ago. Also from the day receipt was received, how long will it take to get my EAD, is there any action or process needed from my end to get that???. Thank you in advance.

I got my biometrics appointment letter one week after get mi NOA:rolleyes: and the appointment day was around 3 weeks after I got the letter

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

For some reason i can open all my cases accept the one for the fingerprint which was updated the most. Last status was RFIE recieved on that case. Now it says that this case cant be found

09/12/17          Married my love

01/28/18          AOS Sent

02/01/18          AOS Recieved

02/10/18          NOA1 Text E-mail Notification recieved

02/15/18          NOA1 Hard Copies recieved

02/24/18          Biometrics Letter Received (Scheduled for March 9th)

03/02/18          RFIE Letter Received (I-864 form)

03/09/18          Biometrics Appointment Done!

03/15/18          Sent RFIE Response with Joint Sponsor

03/22/18          RFIE Received by USCIS (Email notification)

07/21/18          New Card is Being Produced (Notification)

08/14/18          Interview was scheduled

08/17/18          Received Notice Interview for 09/19/18

09/11/18          Received Cancellation Notice :( 

Timeline
3 hours ago, UncleAK said:

We filed in 26th of February, mail received on the 1st of March. Receipt was sent to us on 16th of March, our neighbour received our mail and didn't say anything until 31st of March.

We filed on Feb 1st, on Feb 9 the checks was cashed, on Feb 14 our lawyer get their NOA1 and we got it next day and our Bío appointment was on March 07 and that was our last update of our case, you can see my timeline in my sign :D

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.