MrsKhan

What does this mean? Worried!!! [merged threads]

586 posts in this topic

Just now, -Trinity- said:

I thought about that when I saw the invasion of "new" posters. I don't know the rules, but I already thought it would be against the ToS

The merged a topic from another forum. It drug them in here by default, from what I understand. It has happened in the past

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

youre just filling in the gaps with anecdotes. what trump said was a lie. and it was repeated by the white house because the vast majority of Americans have zero clue regarding legal immigration. they here chain migration/terror attack and go ballistic. again, case in point. 

No point with you . Everything is a lie . He never sponsored anyone . Canada is a racist xenophobic country . I am a racist and xenophobe . Everyone here that doesent agree is a new poster 😄 Its ok its the swamp way of life I dont blame you . If you want to experience and learn about the problem first hand come down to a place like AZ . Maybe then you get of your high horse a little

Edited by mustang85635

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
5 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

No point with you . Everything is a lie . He never sponsored anyone . Canada is a racist xenophobic country . I am a racist and xenophobe . Everyone here that doesent agree is a new poster 😄 Its ok its the swamp way of life . 

I asked before if you could explain how it's possible that someone petitions for 23 people within 6 years to the US. I'm not an immigration professional, but  I know like most people here it takes an average of a year to petition for a spouse,and from my understanding even longer for siblings.

Who are those 23 people?

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

I asked before if you could explain how it's possible that someone petitions for 23 people within 6 years to the US. I'm not an immigration professional, but  I know like most people here it takes an average of a year to petition for a spouse,and from my understanding even longer for siblings.

Who are those 23 people?

How can I know , its 7 years and you can sponsor quite a few people in that time . Maybe they also included the people currently waiting overseas on top of the people already here . Maybe they included the Uzbeki wifes relatives that are in the pipeline to come here . Primary point of contact could mean a lot of things but to say its a complete lie is just a statement you cant make when only USCIS and maybe the white house knows . There is no public statement from USCIS. 

I got a bigger question. I am being seriousness and its gonna come off to some possibly the wrong way. How is every convenience store and hotel within 100 miles of my home owned by Indians. Is that chain migration ?

We use one behind our business for fleet fueling and everyone shops there. They take good care of us and I enjoy interacting with them

Just curious 

I think its not real common for them to come over on K-1. Not like many other countries anyway. I guess. I dont know that for a fact

Timeline
Just now, mustang85635 said:

How can I know , its 7 years and you can sponsor quite a few people in that time . Maybe they also included the people currently waiting overseas on top of the people already here . Maybe they included the Uzbeki wifes relatives that are in the pipeline to come here . Primary point of contact could mean a lot of things but to say its a complete lie is just a statement you cant make when only USCIS and maybe the white house knows . There is no public statement from USCIS. 

Conclusion: you post something as being a fact and then you don't know?

You know it's impossible,but yet you use it to support your argument for stricter Immigration regulations.

2017-2011= 6 years..not that one year more or less makes that much of a difference but just to stick to the facts. B

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I got a bigger question. I am being seriousness and its gonna come off to some possibly the wrong way. How is every convenience store and hotel within 100 miles of my home owned by Indians. Is that chain migration ?

We use one behind our business for fleet fueling and everyone shops there. They take good care of us and I enjoy interacting with them

Just curious 

I think its not real common for them to come over on K-1. Not like many other countries anyway. I guess. I dont know that for a fact

Why don't you ask them?  Seriously, I think people like to talk about those things,so it won't be a weird question to ask imo

I knew a guy from I believe Lebanon, his entire family lives here and they petitioned for him too. I think one of them came here, petitioned for the others. But it took them many, many, many years.

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
Just now, -Trinity- said:

Conclusion: you post something as being a fact and then you don't know?

You know it's impossible,but yet you use it to support your argument for stricter Immigration regulations.

2017-2011= 6 years..not that one year more or less makes that much of a difference but just to stick to the facts. B

I posted the link to the article with the statement when I was talking about chain migration . I said he was the anchor for those people if in fact thats what happened . What I dont know if and how they came here . 

2017-2010 - 7 years I even looked up CNN for you guys they confirmed its 2010 . Its the newspaper with all the facts if you didnt know 😄

No you and I dont know anything but I definetly belive the WH more then any people here or politifact lol 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Just curious 

Chain migration buddy and abuse of the F-1 and H1B visa in large scale . In India they have agents that you pay high five figure sums for them to get you in the United States for example through those ways . Many do come through family chain migration . 

Its not like a secret ask them they will gladly tell you that . I found this out from an indian myself

Timeline
7 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

I posted the link to the article with the statement when I was talking about chain migration . I said he was the anchor for those people if in fact thats what happened . What I dont know if and how they came here . 

2017-2010 - 7 years I even looked up CNN for you guys they confirmed its 2010 . Its the newspaper with all the facts if you didnt know 😄

No you and I dont know anything but I definetly belive the WH more then any people here or politifact lol 

No, I don't know all the facts. And even things presented as facts in newspapers are written from a point of view of what the person want you to believe. And no,  I don't consider what WH or any other politician says as a fact. Again,  they tell you what they want you to believe.

However, I  do believe in common sense, and petitioning 23 people in 6 years is impossible, yeah maybe if you're a millionaire...I don't know, he didn't look that rich to me.

Trump presumably said: he was the point of contact. What does that mean? Did he had phone conversations? Were those 23 people visiting him? Anchor, another vague description..what does that mean? 

No facts, only vague descriptions...

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Chain migration buddy and abuse of the F-1 and H1B visa in large scale . In India they have agents that you pay high five figure sums for them to get you in the United States for example through those ways . Many do come through family chain migration . 

Its not like a secret ask them they will gladly tell you that . I found this out from an indian myself

And why should they keep it a secret? It's still legal to do so.

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

And why should they keep it a secret? It's still legal to do so.

Sure it is . I mean the part where 7/11 hire F1 students and make them work 50 hours a week instead of 20 that they are allowed too . Also sponsoring them on H1Bs and letting them do work that was not in the petition . Instead of doing mangerial work they so customer service etc...

But thanks to the new administration there is a huge crackdown on those visas since last year . Where USCIS takes a very close look at the petitions . Just part of the fraud and abuse in the immigration system that was rampant under Obama 

Edited by mustang85635

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
38 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

when it comes to immigration it's pretty easy to obtain facts without believing leftist rags or personal anecdotes. i was speaking about the terrorist sponsoring 22 people since what, 2011? another lie from trump. i had to call it out because people come to this site for info on immigrating, and that trump claim is false and shouldn't be repeated.

For the newbies to the sewer pit that is CEHST I should explain that this is one of of regular MDL's so logical join up the dots reasoning may be an issue. But on the positive side makes a mean sandwich.

Sort of intrigued as to what the full details are, but not enough to look them up.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
6 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Sure it is . I mean the part where 7/11 hire F1 students and make them work 50 hours a week instead of 20 that they are allowed too . Also sponsoring them on H1Bs and letting them do work that was not in the petition . Instead of doing mangerial work they so customer service etc...

Then 7/11 is breaking the rules and should be reported. I came here as a F-1 student, I worked on campus. At some point the supervisor wanted me to make more hours, I politely declined.

To me it's the American employer that should be fined because they know they are breaking some essential rules. F-1 students are not allowed to work off campus, that's already a violation for both the student and the 7/11 but it's the student who eventually pays the price.

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg