smilesammich

4 Officers Shot Following a Domestic Violence Call in South Carolina

18 posts in this topic

Three deputies and one officer were shot while responding to a domestic violence call in York, South Carolina, Monday night, authorities said.

The suspect, 47-year-old Christian Thomas McCall, fled following a domestic dispute and K-9 units were released to track him. Around 10:00 p.m., shots were fired at the K-9 officer and he was taken to the hospital in a patrol car for treatment, the York County Sheriff's office said. 

Officials did not immediately release the names of the officers or the extent of their injuries. 

McCall is believed to have assaulted a woman. He also sustained gunshot wounds and is now in custody. 

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/York-County-Officers-Shot-Responding-Domestic-Violence-Call-South-Carolina-469512453.html

looks as if another animal-thug-terrorist is in custody after shooting four cops and a helicopter.

Christian%20McCall_1516107177996.jpg_104

11 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Obvious mental health issues in play here 

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Obvious mental health issues in play here 

really? looks like a regular animal thug to me.

6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

well yes that also. 

White dude killed a cop also. we get it 

also? and they didn't die (not just one, four). who's we?

Edited by smilesammich

18 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

also? and they didn't die (not just one, four). who's we?

Ok we use to debate than when people of color went on rampages they were vicious thugs and when white people did it they had mental illness.

Thought you may pick up on that, sorry 

we is Me and anyone that may agree with me

Them is the Philistines 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Ok we use to debate than when people of color went on rampages they were vicious thugs and when white people did it they had mental illness.

Thought you may pick up on that, sorry 

we is Me and anyone that may agree with me

Them is the Philistines 

so, basically you're admitting that i've always been right? i pick up on that, and agree.

i wonder if maybe all that focus on obama's supposed hatred of cops and blm's supposed hatred of cops and immigrant/illegal predisposition to terrorism has allowed other groups who commit violence against cops (and women) go unnoticed. 

i have to say i wasn't in the least bit surprised not to find this recent shooting of four officers to be a headline on the daily caller or breitbart or here..i also don't have to guess as to why that is.

but i'm glad i could keep ya'll current with the latest news, it's important to stay informed and not fall too deep into "msm" narratives ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

so, basically you're admitting that i've always been right? i pick up on that, and agree.

i wonder if maybe all that focus on obama's supposed hatred of cops and blm's supposed hatred of cops and immigrant/illegal predisposition to terrorism has allowed other groups who commit violence against cops (and women) go unnoticed. 

i have to say i wasn't in the least bit surprised not to find this recent shooting of four officers to be a headline on the daily caller or breitbart or here..i also don't have to guess as to why that is.

but i'm glad i could keep ya'll current with the latest news, it's important to stay informed and not fall too deep into "msm" narratives ;)

I thought those news sites were Racist propaganda rags?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

we-have-a-winner-jpg.57687

Interesting you missed the story of the cop in Washington State being shot and killed by a suspected white perpetrator.  Slipping?

http://www.gazettextra.com/news/nation_world/washington-state-deputy-killed-responding-to-home-invasion/article_c0534aca-00f8-58bb-9f6b-0ccd69420c6f.html

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

looks as if another animal-thug-terrorist is in custody after shooting four cops and a helicopter.

Who's gonna be the first one to ask about his religious or political motives?

Edited by charmander

2 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Interesting you missed the story of the cop in Washington State being shot and killed by a suspected white perpetrator.  Slipping?

http://www.gazettextra.com/news/nation_world/washington-state-deputy-killed-responding-to-home-invasion/article_c0534aca-00f8-58bb-9f6b-0ccd69420c6f.html

not slipping, i don't actively look for stories of white men killing cops. the op occurred on the east cost, probably why it came up in my local news. hadn't heard anything about the two suspects in washington state. what i do find interesting is that no one ever posts white cop killers but me even though i know so many here are very concerned about blue lives. interesting indeed.

5 minutes ago, charmander said:

Who's gonna be the first one to ask about his religious or political motives?

nb already said it must be a mental health issue. :mellow:

46 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Yes you are always right