dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2018

1,330 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, OlaCurrency said:

Desafortunadamente es verdad Se llama una segunda fecha de escaneo, sin embargo, la mayoría de las personas obtienen su CC entre 4 y 6 semanas.

Simplemente espere la fecha más temprana y no deje de llamar para verificar su estado.

Buena suerte :)

What is your scan date?

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

20 minutes ago, OlaCurrency said:

Unfortunately it's true. It's called a 2nd scan date, however most people get their CC between 4-6 weeks.

Just keep hoping for the earliest date and don't stop calling to check on it's status.

Goodluck :)

it wasn't a checklist i just knew they might ask for it so i wanted to include it,  it just took a while to get. maybe it would have been better to wait and see if they even would ask for it..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

what if six weeks have already passed since our NOA2 and NVC still says not received, though USCIS say they have sent it long back?

IS there anything we can do apart from waiting and calling them? I'm worried if this is unusual?

25 minutes ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

what if six weeks have already passed since our NOA2 and NVC still says not received, though USCIS say they have sent it long back?

IS there anything we can do apart from waiting and calling them? I'm worried if this is unusual?

NOA2 date not equal to sent date. Check when your USCIS status is changed to  "sent to DOS" and it usually counts 14 days from there.

Mine took 38 days from NOA2 to received, took another 22 days to create a case.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

NOA2 date not equal to sent date. Check when your USCIS status is changed to  "sent to DOS" and it usually counts 14 days from there.

Mine took 38 days from NOA2 to received, took another 22 days to create a case.

The online status still says 'Case Approved'. But My husband checked with USCIS on December 20th and they said they have sent. 

17 minutes ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

The online status still says 'Case Approved'. But My husband checked with USCIS on December 20th and they said they have sent. 

Dec 20 plus 14 days, on top of christmas and new year, i believe they will receive it these few days! 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Dec 20 plus 14 days, on top of christmas and new year, i believe they will receive it these few days! 

I hope they do! 

BTW, are you with your husband now in US?

7 hours ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

6 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Call uscis And ask specifically which date it was shipped... nvc says that they have 6 weeks to receive it.

I called nvc for my interview date schedule first on the day of cc they told ur interview will be schedule within a week.

Now when we called they told interviews are schedule at the end of the month but when i checked spreadsheet i saw starting and mid dates too.

Anybody have any idea is it true ? Do we have to wait until end of the month?

My cc : 9 jan

Edited by Neh Ah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Neh Ah said:

I called nvc for my interview date schedule first on the day of cc they told ur interview will be schedule within a week.

Now when we called they told interviews are schedule at the end of the month but when i checked spreadsheet i saw starting and mid dates too.

Anybody have any idea is it true ? Do we have to wait until end of the month?

My cc : 9 jan

cc : 2 jan and still waiting for interview

interview scheduling slowed down ALOT from what i am seeing

the waiting never stops

Speaking of waiting, how long does it normally take from delivery to scan date.  The NVC has had my documents since the beginning of the week but have not scanned them in so I'm basically getting further back in line. Thank you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline
On 08/01/2018 at 6:23 AM, vistajones said:

Nebrasky sent mine on the 2nd, please let us know when you get more info. Figured they'd appreciate one less phone call asking about the same thing :) 

checked in with NVC just now. Case received on 9th Jan. :)

The rep said it should take about two weeks to get a case number. Will call back next Friday and then the following. :D 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I’m really hoping to get a CC today...especially since they will be closed on Monday. 🤞🏻

Timeline
1 minute ago, scarlett262004 said:

I’m really hoping to get a CC today...especially since they will be closed on Monday. 🤞🏻

Why are they closed on Monday?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lazybones18 said:

cc : 2 jan and still waiting for interview

interview scheduling slowed down ALOT from what i am seeing

the waiting never stops

Same story here! CC at dec 28 and still waiting for interview being scheduled. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.