dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Mill&bill said:

Well end of month is passing and no one from us got any interview date so i guess in next month :wacko:

Because they won't start scheduling until last week of the month. This will continue until Feb 9-10. I have seen people's time saying. CC 15, Then Interview scheduled on 28 or 29 for the following month. I don't think they schedule manually. Computer chips monitor the interview spots and put according to the case completion. There are other visa categories also. Lets pray, In sha Allah we will get in March. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, csi260sa said:

Because they won't start scheduling until last week of the month. This will continue until Feb 9-10. I have seen people's time saying. CC 15, Then Interview scheduled on 28 or 29 for the following month. I don't think they schedule manually. Computer chips monitor the interview spots and put according to the case completion. There are other visa categories also. Lets pray, In sha Allah we will get in March. 

In sha ALLAH :rolleyes: well right now your words mean alot because its an anxiety period that we all are facing and giving eachother hopes making this wait easy.

Timeline
Just now, tainaroque305 said:

Hubby got approved today!!!:dance:... after he called me i checked the system and it says "issued"  i think because of the weekend we're going to get the tracking number maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday... hoping passport doesn't take long 

Yayyyyy congratulation :jest::jest::jest:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, tainaroque305 said:

Hubby got approved today!!!:dance:... after he called me i checked the system and it says "issued"  i think because of the weekend we're going to get the tracking number maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday... hoping passport doesn't take long 

Congratulations 🎉🍾🎊 

Timeline
1 hour ago, tainaroque305 said:

Yay!!!! Congrats!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Service Center :Nebraska Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate :Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage (if applicable):2016-12-24

I-130 Sent :2017-02-03

I-130 NOA1 :2017-02-07

I-130 RFE :2017-09-06

I-130 RFE Sent :2017-09-25

I-130 Approved :2017-10-05

NVC Received :2017-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Pay AOS Bill :2017-10-27

Receive I-864 Package :

Send AOS Package :2017-11-24

Submit DS-261 :2017-11-01

Receive IV Bill :2017-10-30

Pay IV Bill :2017-10-31

Send IV Package :2017-11-24

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2018-01-29

Case Completed at NVC :2018-01-11

NVC Left :2018-01-12

Consulate Received :2018-01-16

Packet 3 Received :2018-01-29

Packet 3 Sent :2018-01-30

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :2018-02-01  Submit Review

Interview Result :Administrative Review

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, tainaroque305 said:

Congrats! Keep us posted on how long it takes to get the passport. What kind of questions did they ask him in the interview?

Timeline
3 hours ago, J&O said:

Got interview date!!!! Today is January 27 in Russia already and it's my birthday and I called to NVC just like for a one of my morning routines and they said we will have the interview at March 20!!!! I could not believe we got it!!! Best birthday gift ever!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

This is getting me hopes. I wish all the members got interview date this coming week 

3 hours ago, J&O said:

Got interview date!!!! Today is January 27 in Russia already and it's my birthday and I called to NVC just like for a one of my morning routines and they said we will have the interview at March 20!!!! I could not believe we got it!!! Best birthday gift ever!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

Happy birthday 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, J&O said:

Congratulations! And happy birthday 🎈🎉 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, J&O said:

Thank you! Wish everyone who waits got interview dates next week!!!

You did not receive any email yet. Right?

They just gave you date on call. Interview email with medical instructions when are they gonna send you? Did you ask that?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.