nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Godschild! said:

Oh lord am sorry.ok hun at guess we're in the same boat waiting for the mail RFE to move forward😭

Yes the wait continues. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Am grateful for RFE rather than denied news. Butttt dammmmm every time I think about how It could've been approve  rather another waitt game again before the nvc process.  The depression keep in again😭😭😭😭😭

Ive seen ALOT of RFE mainly Potomac seriously i watch the November forum aswell and most RFEs are from Potomac smh. I just wonder how long till i get the rfe in my mailbox.

I think I figured something out.

I think, USCIS looks at all applications within 3-4 months, then makes 2 piles. One for “recommended for approval” and another for “missing info or RFE” Both the piles then move along for the final review. After the final review by an USCIS Officer, approval notices and RFEs are sent out....

This is just my logical guess, from the pattern that I noticed....

Edited by rana300

On 7/4/2018 at 8:38 AM, nyokie said:

yes so far I see they working on December 4 last time I saw someone got approved. so basic they are working on December filers.

Happy 4th if July to everyone!

On 7/4/2018 at 5:45 AM, lvsweets said:

I thought the same. And upset Feb ppl have been approved while we still wait. Potomac has really dropped the ball on approvals. 

4 months more and it wil be a year waiting on approval. Smh

You can find a list of petitions being processed here: 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=6&option=3&sortby=2

Just choose Potomac under service center. You'll see the recent approvals, which include cases from Aug through Dec. Be patient... we'll get there! :) 

On 7/4/2018 at 5:31 AM, Barbie Ann said:

WHAT ?  October or November till NOA 2 ? That's  freaking nuts ..:(

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=6&option=3&sortby=2

Just choose Potomac under service center. You'll see the recent approvals, which include cases from Aug through Dec. Be patient... we'll get there! :) 

2 hours ago, prachand said:

You know, it's hard to be patient seeing everyone around being approved but not yourself. I'm from December and January are getting approvals. This is just annoying and simply unfair to the people who applied and are waiting for their turn. So telling us to be patient while we are clearly just bypassed is a stretch.

I'm sorry you got into Potomac, they are slow as hell! And it's just as unfair for you guys to be thrown back couple months behind compared to the other service centers.

So to sum it all up. Guys, stop telling people to be patient. It's only making us upset. We have one life and we are forced to live it apart from the people we love.

17 hours ago, Kwiecia said:

You know, it's hard to be patient seeing everyone around being approved but not yourself. I'm from December and January are getting approvals. This is just annoying and simply unfair to the people who applied and are waiting for their turn. So telling us to be patient while we are clearly just bypassed is a stretch.

I'm sorry you got into Potomac, they are slow as hell! And it's just as unfair for you guys to be thrown back couple months behind compared to the other service centers.

So to sum it all up. Guys, stop telling people to be patient. It's only making us upset. We have one life and we are forced to live it apart from the people we love.

I know. I’m one of the potomac too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.