mighty836

December 2017 AOS

1,254 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
17 hours ago, Munkiboi said:

Congratulations!

Thank you! I am not a patient person, so I couldn't wait for the letter to arrive, and spoke with Tier 2, interview is scheduled for April 10th:)

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Last Monday march 4 our Status change to Interview has been Scheduled. Still waiting for the official letter hopefully will arrive this week. PD Dec 7, 2017 - Houston Office. Will keep you posted

Timeline

Another update guys- I got the notice in the mail today. Guess what? They scheduled the interview in the old local office based on my old address!! Although I made sure that they changed the address couple of times, and congressman also confirmed, they still made that mistake! I reached out my congressman again, and he got a response right away and told me that they will expedite to be rescheduled... I am really sick of this process.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
20 hours ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

Another update guys- I got the notice in the mail today. Guess what? They scheduled the interview in the old local office based on my old address!! Although I made sure that they changed the address couple of times, and congressman also confirmed, they still made that mistake! I reached out my congressman again, and he got a response right away and told me that they will expedite to be rescheduled... I am really sick of this process.

when you change the address? How long ago before receiving your notification?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, CE and JR said:

when you change the address? How long ago before receiving your notification?

I changed it on September, 2018, like 6 months ago.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
On 3/12/2019 at 12:33 PM, Huckleberry&Koala said:

I changed it on September, 2018, like 6 months ago.

yesterday discovered our appointment notice was sent to the old address. Luckly is not that far and I went to ring the door bell and ask for the letter. They had it!

we changed the address 8 months ago and it is already the second letter they sent to the old address

Timeline
8 minutes ago, CE and JR said:

yesterday discovered our appointment notice was sent to the old address. Luckly is not that far and I went to ring the door bell and ask for the letter. They had it!

we changed the address 8 months ago and it is already the second letter they sent to the old address

I suggest you to call uscis and reach out the congressman because if your local offices are different now, most probably old office will not interview you, since jurisdiction is changed. I heard someone has been interviewed in old local office but I think it was luck. Just a friendly reminder:)

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

I suggest you to call uscis and reach out the congressman because if your local offices are different now, most probably old office will not interview you, since jurisdiction is changed. I heard someone has been interviewed in old local office but I think it was luck. Just a friendly reminder:)

thanks for the suggestion... it is the same office... we moved  within the same city

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I need help. One says my wife is scheduled for an interview...the other doesn't say anything past being ready to be scheduled for an interview. Any thoughts? Screenshot_20190323-121424_Chrome.thumb.jpg.915af4be1de806629f860e6220b83d3c.jpg492111858_Screenshot_20190323-121248_USCISAPP.thumb.jpg.da1a4a4a46ec2720f07028e1e16fda60.jpg

Timeline
On 3/23/2019 at 2:56 PM, Munkiboi said:

So I need help. One says my wife is scheduled for an interview...the other doesn't say anything past being ready to be scheduled for an interview. Any thoughts? Screenshot_20190323-121424_Chrome.thumb.jpg.915af4be1de806629f860e6220b83d3c.jpg

They just don't update the both sites, and these two sites are not related to each other, if one is updated, the other one is not automatically updated. Probably, you're gonna get your interview notice in your mail box in a week.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Ok, update: After talking with congresman, and officer thru infopass, my old local office transferred my case directly to my new local office by trespassing NBC. Then, today new local office expedited the rescheduling since it is their error, and rescheduled the interview. I am waiting for the letter to arrive for the time.

Update status on old site and new site: They stopped to update the new site, new site is stuck in the first interview notice. Old site wasn't showing any status until this mess. Now, they are updating old site:) it is really so messy:)

Removal of Conditions

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

AoS from K1 - Houston

12/07/2017

03/04/2019 Interview was scheduled

04/08/2019 We had our Interview 20 min seems ok. Yes/No questions and few others. Didn't requested much evidence, just; Insurance (Car/House),  2018 join filling taxes, mortgage statements, marriage certificate, pictures. Requested a new medical which we handed in.

Notice of Interview results "no decision letter" hand delivered at interview

App tracker hasn't updated still saying "Interview has been scheduled"

Timeline
22 hours ago, CE and JR said:

AoS from K1 - Houston

12/07/2017

03/04/2019 Interview was scheduled

04/08/2019 We had our Interview 20 min seems ok. Yes/No questions and few others. Didn't requested much evidence, just; Insurance (Car/House),  2018 join filling taxes, mortgage statements, marriage certificate, pictures. Requested a new medical which we handed in.

Notice of Interview results "no decision letter" hand delivered at interview

App tracker hasn't updated still saying "Interview has been scheduled"

****Update****

Today got Status changed to Card is being produced!

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Today I had my interview and they didn't approve right away, but couple of hours later, status changed to "new card is being produced". Finally!! Take care guys, and see you in two years for those will be doing roc:)

Removal of Conditions

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.