mighty836

December 2017 AOS

1,254 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The last 5 digits of someones case should be kept private as that is their case # and you dont want people seeing that on the internet so that no one can mess up your case...

the numbers prior to that last 5 digits is just dates. @Katherinelove7

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

The last 5 digits of someones case should be kept private as that is their case # and you dont want people seeing that on the internet so that no one can mess up your case...

the numbers prior to that last 5 digits is just dates. @Katherinelove7

Mess it up how ? 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

35 minutes ago, Katherinelove7 said:

Could you please let me know your I-765 receipt number’s last 5 digits?

you know its impossible for me to give you the last 5 digits. just look at my timeline please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hi all, 

This is my first time posting. I wanted to congratulate those who got their EAD/AP and to those of you who are still waiting... I am with you! 

I have a question for those who expedited their EAD card with a job offer letter. When you applied for job, did any of the application form ask about whether you can provide proof of legal work authorization? If so, how did you answer question (Yes or No)? Technically, we do have one pending but it hasn't been approved yet. I was filling out some job applications online and it seems that this question came up all the time. I wasn't sure what would be the best way to answer it. I am hoping to get a job offer soon and maybe it can help expedite my case. 

Thank you all!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

Mess it up how ? 

cant you change addresses and make calls based on only a case #? anyways just a suggestion its probably not smart to share thats all :)

58 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

cant you change addresses and make calls based on only a case #? anyways just a suggestion its probably not smart to share thats all :)

Only the applicant can do that. I tried calling on my husbands behalf and they wouldn't assist me unless he was present. :)

Still I would not hand out my number, or bigger parts of it. 
If someone wants to scan where they are now they can scan around their own number. :)

Blagh, still waiting! Patiently! But blaghhhh! :)

@Marzena & Stephen: The email you got was this random generic one. I got it as well. 6 times at the same time  lol 

Timeline
2 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Still I would not hand out my number, or bigger parts of it. 
If someone wants to scan where they are now they can scan around their own number. :)

Blagh, still waiting! Patiently! But blaghhhh! :)

@Marzena & Stephen: The email you got was this random generic one. I got it as well. 6 times at the same time  lol 

Thats good to know, so there is still a chance to have my case inquiry looked into! lol.

Just now, Marzena & Stephen said:

Thats good to know, so there is still a chance to have my case inquiry looked into! lol.

Haha hopes up for you!

Yeah, since I got that as well and haven't done any inquiry at all....

Have you seen? One of our fellow Marchies got the combocard. They've filed a month prior to you and me!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Haha hopes up for you!

Yeah, since I got that as well and haven't done any inquiry at all....

Have you seen? One of our fellow Marchies got the combocard. They've filed a month prior to you and me!

Oh awesome!! i just saw! so it took them about 4 month after bio appointment. 

I was silly enough not to apply for AP because i thought i would have my aos interview this year.. now seeing the timelines im kinda freaking out but i dont want to go ahead and apply for AP now.... its like ughh.. oh well. Ill just travel USA instead. haha. 

2 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Oh awesome!! i just saw! so it took them about 4 month after bio appointment. 

I was silly enough not to apply for AP because i thought i would have my aos interview this year.. now seeing the timelines im kinda freaking out but i dont want to go ahead and apply for AP now.... its like ughh.. oh well. Ill just travel USA instead. haha. 

You can still submit it! :)
If I was you I would.
Since all it costs extra is a few copies and 2 pictures... I'd sleep better knowing to be able to travel home if something happens.

As far as I know, as long as your AOS is pending you can post submit it for free. 

I'm glad to see a fellow Marchie getting something! Maybe in 4 weeks its our turn! :)

Edited by TearsOfBabylon

Timeline
11 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

You can still submit it! :)
If I was you I would.
Since all it costs extra is a few copies and 2 pictures... I'd sleep better knowing to be able to travel home if something happens.

As far as I know, as long as your AOS is pending you can post submit it for free. 

I'm glad to see a fellow Marchie getting something! Maybe in 4 weeks its our turn! :)

true but do they make you go for another biometrics appointment? just curious.  

3 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

true but do they make you go for another biometrics appointment? just curious.  

For the AP? Not that I would know! 
But what do I know haha

Wouldn't make sense though, since it's the same card as the EAD.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.