AJ001

NVC (November 2017 Approvals)

1,618 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

I would wait for it to be “ready” apparently Knightsbridge is easy to get an appointment as they are a small private center and obviously expensive so they said to me sometimes you can call the day before and go the day after . So don’t worry about that 

Thank you Andy.🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
51 minutes ago, KN18 said:

Congrats to those that got their numbers. Any idea of how much longer after the number does our case leave for the consulate?

Mine was 

NVC case number and arrive 01/11/18

nvc left 01/17/2018

consulate arrived 01/18/2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cm6307 said:

Just called, no case number still 

Same. Arrived 01/11 at NVC, still no case number. Just called 5 min ago. We are both Canada petitions and for whatever reason it seems like the Canada ones haven’t been processed at the NVC as fast as any other country. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, aviator99 said:

Same. Arrived 01/11 at NVC, still no case number. Just called 5 min ago. We are both Canada petitions and for whatever reason it seems like the Canada ones haven’t been processed at the NVC as fast as any other country. 

Ugh. Well, at least we're halfway there if it ends up taking the full 2 weeks like they said. I'll try calling again tomorrow but not gonna expect anything. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy davies said:

Mine was 

NVC case number and arrive 01/11/18

nvc left 01/17/2018

consulate arrived 01/18/2018

Yay so excited for you! Good luck! I hope the changing of embassies goes smoothly. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Anita27 said:

Finally guys! Our case is ready! Wishing everyone best of luck!

Congrats, Anita jan, wish you good luck!!! So I guess you're waiting for instructions from the embassy to schedule you interview

Timeline
5 minutes ago, SonaMartirosyan said:

Congrats, Anita jan, wish you good luck!!! So I guess you're waiting for instructions from the embassy to schedule you interview

Thank you so much Sona jan! oh yes. I missed a call from the embassy in the morning. Can you imagine that?? I called them back and they told me to wait for another call or email the consular section. I guess will wait today. If no calls, will email them tomorrow.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Anita27 said:

Thank you so much Sona jan! oh yes. I missed a call from the embassy in the morning. Can you imagine that?? I called them back and they told me to wait for another call or email the consular section. I guess will wait today. If no calls, will email them tomorrow.

As far as I know, once they receive a case from NVC, they should contact you within 3 working days, so I guess you will hear from them very soon!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SonaMartirosyan said:

As far as I know, once they receive a case from NVC, they should contact you within 3 working days, so I guess you will hear from them very soon!

I hope they will call me again. I feel so bad for missing the call :(

Timeline
58 minutes ago, SonaMartirosyan said:

So they called me again and asked for my email address to send me instructions. When I get the email I will forward it to you.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Anita27 said:

So they called me again and asked for my email address to send me instructions. When I get the email I will forward it to you.

Cool, Anita jan! Fingers crossed!! :-)

Good morning, good news!

Cases says IN TRANSIT :jest:

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.