nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Amarylis said:

Should I be worried? The case number is 100% correct, doublechecked, triplechecked, ...

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 09.55.10.png

are you trying to check your I-130 case number status? if so you need to use this link. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

are you trying to check your I-130 case number status? if so you need to use this link. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Thanks, that one said they received it "Case Was Received". I'm still kinda confused since I submitted it in March & so many people in this thread say they have other info & they are tracking cases before and after theirs.
This whole visa stuff makes me feel like I have a goldfish brain, how do y'all stay on top of everything so well?!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Amarylis said:

Thanks, that one said they received it "Case Was Received". I'm still kinda confused since I submitted it in March & so many people in this thread say they have other info & they are tracking cases before and after theirs.
This whole visa stuff makes me feel like I have a goldfish brain, how do y'all stay on top of everything so well?!

not to worry we are here for each other, there are some cases in March that have been approved ones at the start of March, and some in the Middle, there are cases in the start of April that have been getting REF letters sent to them. hang in there I am sure you will get your approval soon.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, JustinS said:

NOA2 in the mail today!  They said they hadn't approved until Dec 11 but these are dated the 8th. :-) 

Wish I knew what you told them to approve your expedite but congrats!

29 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

Wish I knew what you told them to approve your expedite but congrats!

Like I said my friend.... literally... Extenuating Circumstances... and explained I have three young kids with a loose cannon of a biological father. Let them know that this process wasn't something they could understand at their age and that it was to the point it was causing them to act out, both at school and at home. My youngest's teacher actually pulled my wife aside during the update meetings to let her know there was cause for concern.   Pretty much it. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Like I said my friend.... literally... Extenuating Circumstances... and explained I have three young kids with a loose cannon of a biological father. Let them know that this process wasn't something they could understand at their age and that it was to the point it was causing them to act out, both at school and at home. My youngest's teacher actually pulled my wife aside during the update meetings to let her know there was cause for concern.   Pretty much it. 

I am sure that once they get here and get settled it would get better for them, I hope the biological father doesn't cause any issues with them for getting their visa's to come to USA, people like that might do all they can to stop it.

Just now, Khallaf said:

I am sure that once they get here and get settled it would get better for them, I hope the biological father doesn't cause any issues with them for getting their visa's to come to USA, people like that might do all they can to stop it.

We caught him in a good mood one day and had him have a document witnessed with a solicitor authorizing their move.  He really doesn't have any ground to stand on with trying to stop it. 

Timeline
Just now, JustinS said:

We caught him in a good mood one day and had him have a document witnessed with a solicitor authorizing their move.  He really doesn't have any ground to stand on with trying to stop it. 

that by far is great news, and once they are far away from him, I am certain things will get better.

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

that by far is great news, and once they are far away from him, I am certain things will get better.

I appreciate that.  Either way, I'm just letting you know what I told them.  I'm getting a lot of hatred because I wasn't asked for evidence or rejected.  I guess I was just lucky. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JustinS said:

I appreciate that.  Either way, I'm just letting you know what I told them.  I'm getting a lot of hatred because I wasn't asked for evidence or rejected.  I guess I was just lucky. 

I will admit it is a bit unusual, and even when I talked to my state Senator about it, he says situations unless are for health reasons don't get approved without paperwork to back it up. it is what it is, let it roll off your on your way to NVC now.

3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I will admit it is a bit unusual, and even when I talked to my state Senator about it, he says situations unless are for health reasons don't get approved without paperwork to back it up. it is what it is, let it roll off your on your way to NVC now.

I guess they figured the mental health of three children from a low-fraud country would be hard to prove... and minimal risk it's for anything but a legit reason

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khallaf said:

My case status is saying " NOTICE WAS RETURNED TO USCIS BECAUSE THE POST OFFICE COULD NOT DELIVER IT". Any idea what does this mean?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.