nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
10 hours ago, TX&BC said:

Updated my phone and now I can track cases!

C4EE61BF-5942-497E-A41C-81F132F158C9.png

Yay for iPhone users!! I did a search of 500 records starting with mine. It only brought back 14 I-130. Wonder why that is?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:19 AM, Vetomo said:

Today it 161days that am waiting for my i130 to get approved from Nebraska service center,anybody from June filers

I'm right before you. I'm in May

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

Yay for iPhone users!! I did a search of 500 records starting with mine. It only brought back 14 I-130. Wonder why that is?

when you do a search for 500 which is the max, it will give all cases in that block of 500 where as maybe there were only 141 of those 500 cases being I-130 cases. I hope that makes sense, so in that group there could be I-485, I-130, I-131 each taking a part of the 500. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, 2891 said:

Don't know how much time do they take to approve our cases 😢

when I called Tier 2 rep she told me 9-10 months. I filed for an expedited due to emergency this Monday, I am sure they will find a reason to deny it. When I asked why they are not spreading them through all the service centers she told me that only Nebraska does the I-130 for us citizens on the spouse I-130 I told her she way a liar, prob not a good move, but her backwards talk was just so frustrating.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please I want to know has anyone watch the statement president Trump made last 3 months about immigration green card change? Please i want to know if that is gonna take effect any moment from now

6 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

when I called Tier 2 rep she told me 9-10 months. I filed for an expedited due to emergency this Monday, I am sure they will find a reason to deny it. When I asked why they are not spreading them through all the service centers she told me that only Nebraska does the I-130 for us citizens on the spouse I-130 I told her she way a liar, prob not a good move, but her backwards talk was just so frustrating.

Just keep praying ...  god listens us :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Chucks said:

Please I want to know has anyone watch the statement president Trump made last 3 months about immigration green card change? Please i want to know if that is gonna take effect any moment from now

what exactly are you afraid of? those who on PR have a chance to apply for citizenship after being in the USA for at least 5 years on a green card. They can't cut the number of green cards for spouse and family ties if that is what you are worried about.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khallaf said:

what exactly are you afraid of? those who on PR have a chance to apply for citizenship after being in the USA for at least 5 years on a green card. They can't cut the number of green cards for spouse and family ties if that is what you are worried about.

Yes thank you for the relief khallaf

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Chucks said:

Yes thank you for the relief khallaf

you are welcome, they are only talking about cutting the number of DV lottery winners, and cutting down on those that are here on work visa from being able to get a full PR green card.  With respect to those that are here on PR green cards, you can apply for citizenship once you have been in the USA for 5 years. Once you become a US citizen you can apply to have your spouse and child come to usa. They will be restricting the VISA's give on what they call the snowball affect though but that will not happen for sometime. What I mean by snowball effect is you bringing your mother or father over, and once they have citizenship bring over their sons or daughters, and then those bringing someone over. It will in the years that pass become only able to bring over your spouse and children, and then limit the amount of Visa's for fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters....and so on....not sure where that will matter as those visa's are taking 5 plus more years to even process in some cases.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.