967 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 hour ago, LCCF said:

They are probably getting used to the technology part of it. 

I signed up on the new site and my status there has not changed. 

But the old site (uscis.gov) has my status as interview scheduled. 

🤔

They have a new site?   I am still using the old school one.   I guess I missed that one.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, FlashLG said:

I remember a few months ago reading about some November filers who received their EAD/AP in the mail without their case changing on USCIS, so you never know. It seems that some of those working on cases there don't bother updating the web portal, which is annoying.

It says We have another RFE for our 485 so I am just worried the AP/EAD will be held up because of that.   On pins and needles until we hear something else or I find it in the mailbox.  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

@FloridaMinsk the new site is myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov 

You create an account. Every time you want to log in u enter your log in and password and website sends you a unique code to access your account. 

While in the account, you enter your receipt numbers once, every time u log in they are there. Status history can be seen there as well. 

It said this is the most updated site, but idk, cant really tell with the random updates on both... 

Timeline
1 hour ago, LCCF said:

You create an account. Every time you want to log in u enter your log in and password and website sends you a unique code to access your account. 

While in the account, you enter your receipt numbers once, every time u log in they are there. Status history can be seen there as well. 

It said this is the most updated site, but idk, cant really tell with the random updates on both... 

Thanks! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, LCCF said:

This one shows my AP is updated as approved. Although the work permit is not.    Is there an new app as well or are they still the same? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
15 hours ago, FloridaMinsk said:

So far my only notification is from the ombudsman.   I’m still not sure if I believe that lol.   It’s been so long I don’t want to get my hopes up.    When the status changes on myuscis I will feel better. 

So guys how to do we file a request to an ombudsman and what’s his link? I didn’t succeed to do it 

Timeline
3 hours ago, simonvikih79 said:

So guys how to do we file a request to an ombudsman and what’s his link? I didn’t succeed to do it 

I did this and got a response.  

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

selected outside of Normal processing time.  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Did one of you have ever ask for a report for the interview ? 

I received my convocation for my interview : 3 days after my due date! I am not sure to have the possibility to be able to be at USCIS office at this moment for an interview 😔

20 hours ago, FloridaMinsk said:

This one shows my AP is updated as approved. Although the work permit is not.    Is there an new app as well or are they still the same? 

Mine only showed that my EAD was approved, and not AP. But the card I received was the combo card, so I think they just don't bother updating both on their system.

23 hours ago, butterfly789 said:

I have a little question, 

apparantly it can take month to have the interview date, but is it months at the moment they are saying that the case is ready to be scheduled or when they are saying that the interview is scheduled ? 

Cause i have received the notification that my interview is scheufled 9 days ago and no letter in my mailbox, so I was wondering if it’s normal or not.

it’s like, any of you have been at their interview without having yet your EAD or AP ? Cause I find this strange to have my interview without having any news from the two other request, no? 

I received a notification that my interview is scheduled 4 days ago and haven't received the letter yet. From what others have said and what I've read elsewhere, they schedule the interview for around 30 days after the notification that says your interview is scheduled.

Timeline
1 hour ago, FlashLG said:

Mine only showed that my EAD was approved, and not AP. But the card I received was the combo card, so I think they just don't bother updating both on their system.

Cool. Hope they stay consistent lol.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline

So after requesting that my case be expedited, I did receive a mail from USCIS today informing me that my case is currently under review and they will contact me shortly with a decision though without asking for supporting evidence with regards to the expedite request. Has anyone witness something like this during the expedite procedure?

4 hours ago, LCCF said:

Takes a few days for the letter to arrive. I received notification on Monday and received the letter today. 

How far out is your interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.