967 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

TIMELINE: as of FEB 20, 2018

Nov 22, 2017 - packet sent via USPS Chicago Lockbox (Concurrent Filing AOS)

Nov29 - Received via email and SMS 4 USCIS confirmation

Nov 30 - Checks cashed

Dec 4 - Received 4 x NOA1 via mail (PD Nov24) (NBC/MSC)

Dec 9 - Received bio appt via mail

Dec 18 - Biometrics Sched/Done (IOWA USCIS)

Dec 28 - Courtesy letter received regarding i-693 (medical exam do not submit, submit on interview or as RFE)

Feb 13, 2018-  First SR made online

Feb 20 - NEW CARD BEING PRODUCED status

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
2 hours ago, iowagirl said:

TIMELINE: as of FEB 20, 2018

Nov 22, 2017 - packet sent via USPS Chicago Lockbox (Concurrent Filing AOS)

Nov 30 - Checks cashed

Dec 28 - Courtesy letter received regarding i-693 (medical exam do not submit, submit on interview or as RFE)

Feb 20 - NEW CARD BEING PRODUCED status

How exciting.  Congratulations.   We are about a week behind you....... I hope 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, Dachis said:

Hello guys, just got online update NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED

i’m super excited. Here is my timeline

filed nov 30

noa dec 4 

bio. Dec 29

how to check it?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I applied Nov 20th and had my Bio done Dec 20. Status changed online to ready to schedule appointment on Jan 15 and now its on appointment schedule on Feb 14 date a month from now!  Good Luck everyone! 

Edited by Sandy0616

Another quick update:

2/20/2018: I-797 for I-485 Approval letter received. Officially PR.

2/20/2018: New [Green] Card Mailed to Me

AOS Process:

I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) Mailed:  11/13/2017

I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) Received:  11/14/2017

I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) Text & Email Receipt Notifications:  11/22/2017

I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), & I-131 (AP) NOA1 Hard-copies:  11/28/2017

Biometric Appt:  12/20/2017

I-485 - Interview Scheduled:  1/11/2018

EAD I-765 - "New Card Is Being Produced":  1/11/2018

EAD I-765 - Card Mailed:  1/17/2018

EAD/AP Combo Card Delivered:  1/19/2018

I-485 - Interview:  2/13/2018

I-485 - New Card Being Produced:  2/14/2018

I-485 - I-797 Approval letter received:   2/20/2018

I-485 - New Card Mailed to Me:  2/20/2018

I-485 - Permanent Resident Card Received:  2/22/2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Emmz said:

how to check it?

Download UCSIS app called ‘’case tracker”, add your NBC/MSC number and you will get all online updates there. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline
On 2/15/2018 at 3:48 AM, iowagirl said:

TIMELINE: as of FEB 15, 2018

Nov 22, 2017 - packet sent via USPS Chicago Lockbox (Concurrent Filing AOS)

Nov 30 - Checks cashed

Dec 28 - Courtesy letter received regarding i-693 (medical exam do not submit, submit on interview or as RFE)

Is NBC really having delays in approving AP/EAD combos?

Any other November NBC filers who have received their EADs by now?

November filers started getting EADs approved in beginning of January, there is a group on Facebook called AOS - November 2k17 filers. Many have been approved already.

My NOA1 is Nov 2nd, RFIE received Dec 4th and we submitted the requested documents Dec 13th, still no approval for my EAD, and USCIS told me on the phone the NBC is my processing center.

Timeline
On 2/15/2018 at 4:22 PM, Annicam said:

Day 101 here.. still not a word since 11/13. I did a case inquiry around 3 weeks ago, but they say it takes 15-30 days just to get an answer on the inquiry. Had to leave my job two days ago as my OPT EAD expired + my drivers license expired then too. Not allowed to renew it without new EAD, so just sitting at home now patiently waiting for my new EAD/AP.

I did a case inquiry online January 26th, they were supposed to get back to me by Feb 17th.. still nothing and on my profile it says "still not assigned for processing".... I submitted another online inquiry yesterday and am supposed to get an answer March 4th.. who knows if they will.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:54 PM, Olivia2804 said:

Today marks 90 days since they received my case and I haven’t been approved yet either. Talked to tier 2 officer who said we have to wait as NBC is working on October 1 cases still. 

They might. But plenty of November filers have been approved for EAD/AP since early January.. 

Timeline
On 2/15/2018 at 5:09 PM, aasupp said:

I’m 94 days after my NOA but since I got RFIE they told me my clock starts from 0 since the day they received it...

What are you guys doing in the mean time? I tried to go to the gym or do stuff around the house like clean, I already watched the entire Netflix catalog, but not having a job and something to do it’s making me depressed, I hate not having money to do stuff I want, I haven’t even paid my phone bc I spend my little money on groceries. 

I got a RFIE too and I have been told by USCIS both from tier 1 and 2 employees that is does reset the clock on your EAD case... and also that it DOES NOT. So I have no idea if it does or not. All I know I saw a November filer with similar timeline as me including a RFIE who got her EAD approved a few weeks ago.. 

Timeline
On 2/17/2018 at 10:36 AM, DavidS87 said:

Got an email last night that my EAD card has been mailed to me. I saw that some people got a tracking number or priority mail. I didn't get a tracking number and I'm not sure if it was priority mail. Or...am I getting it confused with the GC? Thanks all :) 

I think it is a priority mail. Call USCIS and check if they can give you the tracking number so you can track it.

If it gets lost or delivered to a wrong address, you have to apply and start the process again and pay the fee again..! Crazy.

Timeline
12 hours ago, FloridaMinsk said:

How exciting.  Congratulations.   We are about a week behind you....... I hope 

I applied 3 weeks before them, still waiting.

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Irisandjoel said:

November filers started getting EADs approved in beginning of January, there is a group on Facebook called AOS - November 2k17 filers. Many have been approved already.

My NOA1 is Nov 2nd, RFIE received Dec 4th and we submitted the requested documents Dec 13th, still no approval for my EAD, and USCIS told me on the phone the NBC is my processing center.

we had same timeline i just called uscis and they said no updates yet they told me to call them back after 11 days if no updates in online still and second option is to do info pass near uscis office

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Emmz said:

we had same timeline i just called uscis and they said no updates yet they told me to call them back after 11 days if no updates in online still and second option is to do info pass near uscis office

Lol.. they wanna make me laugh and cry at the same time.. They change their replies into what fits them best(seems to me).

They told me it would take up to 60 days to update my online case status after receiving RFIE documents. Then it was 75 days once the 60 days were over.

I submitted a service request that was supposed to take 3 weeks to reply to. Then it was 30 days when I called them.

EAD is supposed to take 75 days to process. And then 90 days.

Wait for another month for updates. Wait for another 2 weeks. 

-____-"

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Irisandjoel said:

Lol.. they wanna make me laugh and cry at the same time.. They change their replies into what fits them best(seems to me).

They told me it would take up to 60 days to update my online case status after receiving RFIE documents. Then it was 75 days once the 60 days were over.

I submitted a service request that was supposed to take 3 weeks to reply to. Then it was 30 days when I called them.

EAD is supposed to take 75 days to process. And then 90 days.

Wait for another month for updates. Wait for another 2 weeks. 

-____-"

i agree with u thats what they told me too whats for the info pass n service request?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.