dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

I called NVC again today and was told that they are still in the process of scheduling interviews for next month. 😌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, KT dlo said:

Anything yet for CDJ? I gave up on calling... 

Same here. I don't want to call and get the same answer. 

9 minutes ago, Claudia-Rudi said:

I called NVC again today and was told that they are still in the process of scheduling interviews for next month. 😌

Omg! 😢 I guess we’ll see what happens tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

Same here. I don't want to call and get the same answer. 

It literally is depressing every time I call. 

28 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

If we don't hear anything this week then for sure we wont get dates until January. I am convinced from what the NVC mentioned is that consulates book a lot of interviews one month and take a brake the following month. 

I think so too... Especially because of the holidays next month maybe they have alot of staff taking vacations or something and they are short handed but still.. I don't think it's fair if that's the case... I'm not calling today or tommorow... Maybe Friday just to try but I'm losing hope for next month...

Even though I want to be reunited with my husband so bad to be honest it's okay if it's until January because I saw the prices for flights yesterday and let's just say I almost had a heart attack lol $1500 just for my ticket let alone my husband's... Obviously I want it sooner because we've been apart for far too long but at the same time that's alot of money lol I'm sure there are others that agree 😏

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, KT dlo said:

Omg! 😢 I guess we’ll see what happens tomorrow. 

It literally is depressing every time I call. 

Hey do not despair keep your faith that it will end soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Y&V6416 said:

I think so too... Especially because of the holidays next month maybe they have alot of staff taking vacations or something and they are short handed but still.. I don't think it's fair if that's the case... I'm not calling today or tommorow... Maybe Friday just to try but I'm losing hope for next month...

Even though I want to be reunited with my husband so bad to be honest it's okay if it's until January because I saw the prices for flights yesterday and let's just say I almost had a heart attack lol $1500 just for my ticket let alone my husband's... Obviously I want it sooner because we've been apart for far too long but at the same time that's alot of money lol I'm sure there are others that agree 😏

OMG so maybe it's a blessing in disguise to get our interview dates for January since flights will be very expensive this coming month because of all the holidays and vacations.  Either way gives me more time to save money.

Last night I got the Interview letter (P4). I phoned and confirm my interview last Thursday and within 4 days I got the interview letter. Just wanted to let you guys know if any one of you wondering how long does it take to get the interview letter. Good luck !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

I got my letter this morning at 3am.  My CC was 11/3 letter received 11/14 and interview 12/13.

Congratulations! 10th Nov was my medical. medical report received same day. Today Case Status changed to "In Transit" Interview date is 11th Dec :/ dont knw what gonna happen in interview after a long long wait :/ really confused.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, skarim6 said:

Do they check an immigrant's computer or hard drives at point of entry? 

Perhaps if they felt you were suspicious of something.  

2 hours ago, dianajmartinez said:

OMG so maybe it's a blessing in disguise to get our interview dates for January since flights will be very expensive this coming month because of all the holidays and vacations.  Either way gives me more time to save money.

Exactly how I think too, that it might be a blessing in disguise.. because like I said I saw the prices and OMG.. It also gives me more time to save up money cuz I really need to.. I am going with my husband to the interview and we will be staying about 2 to 3 weeks to visit family too so, this will be an expensive trip so the more money I have the better. So if it's God taking the wheel on this, then so be it... But still it's so frustrating not knowing when it will be! 

Anyone for Guatemala today? (Interview dates?

1 hour ago, Y&V6416 said:

Exactly how I think too, that it might be a blessing in disguise.. because like I said I saw the prices and OMG.. It also gives me more time to save up money cuz I really need to.. I am going with my husband to the interview and we will be staying about 2 to 3 weeks to visit family too so, this will be an expensive trip so the more money I have the better. So if it's God taking the wheel on this, then so be it... But still it's so frustrating not knowing when it will be! 

Anyone for Guatemala today? (Interview dates?

Waiting for guatemala also nothing  yet im already ready to give up i got 4 kids asking me to start xmas decorations i thought i was going to be in guatemala for xmas guess not 🤷

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.